Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#526 Old 25th Apr 2018 at 10:35 AM

My Sims in Sunset Valley Christina and Max got married on the beach. Max decided wearing his swimsuit would be appropriate
(They are apart of generation 2 and are highschool sweethearts)
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#527 Old 21st May 2018 at 12:24 AM
This is my first time actually doing like a photoshoot with a set and theme xD I made the set too small so I couldn't zoom out and stuffs ):

But I like the pics

Lab Assistant
#528 Old 29th Jul 2018 at 4:02 PM

Tescelin De Brisay and Hodierne D'Abliac, his first wife, there's no love between them.

Tescelin De Brisay and Eléonore Thomassin, his second wife, there's so much love between them.

After more than twenty years, they're still in love.
Tartan McBadgerface
#529 Old 12th Nov 2018 at 2:05 AM

Khalid and Edyta. One of my favourite messy couples :P
Lab Assistant
#530 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 8:36 AM
Haruo and River...reminiscing about their daughter's growing up, who has just graduated high-school in this picture.

River and Haruo; a few weeks before their tragic deaths (cut brake-line in a car; pointing to murder).

Even in death they refuse to be parted.
Test Subject
#531 Old 25th Nov 2018 at 6:53 PM

Me (green hair) and my real-life girlfriend Michi lazing around on Sunday morning (we're engaged in-game but not irl)

Michi is a fairy, and I'm a witch who keeps drinking youth potions to keep up. We've been together for almost 100 years now.
Mad Poster
#532 Old 25th Nov 2018 at 8:55 PM
Wait, just so we're clear. The real-life couple thing is real, right, but the 100 year-old fairy-witch thing isn't...right? I'm also not really familiar with the whole real couple-Sim couple dynamic on the basis of no GF but is that a thing where you both want it or do you just create yourself and your GF in the game on the assumption that she's cool with it?

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Test Subject
#533 Old 25th Nov 2018 at 9:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GrijzePilion
Wait, just so we're clear. The real-life couple thing is real, right, but the 100 year-old fairy-witch thing isn't...right? I'm also not really familiar with the whole real couple-Sim couple dynamic on the basis of no GF but is that a thing where you both want it or do you just create yourself and your GF in the game on the assumption that she's cool with it?

We're not 100 years old in real life, no. And Michi doesn't have pink wings in real life, much to her constant annoyance (probably).

She intended to do it for ages and never got around to it. I just decided to do it, told her I'd done it, and now she wants constant updates. Although I've spent a week making 0 game progress trying to find The Right Window for a Cathedral lot so we can get properly married and I think she's getting annoyed about it now (but not as annoyed as I am)
Field Researcher
#534 Old 25th Dec 2018 at 11:20 AM

I love couple hugs even more than kisses <3
Theorist
#535 Old 9th Aug 2019 at 4:24 PM Last edited by HCAC : 9th Aug 2019 at 6:24 PM.
He kind of reminds me of Thor...lol...

They finally got married--Dee and Gustav have three daughters. The older two attended the wedding and cried!

He's a macho man and she likes that very much.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Lab Assistant
#536 Old 3rd Oct 2019 at 4:52 AM
Probably my favourite couple out of all my sims, chef Jake (brown hair) and his soldier husband Coy (blond):

Coy was a (mostly, I did a few CAS tweaks) randomly generated townie with a job in the military, and Jake started out as a Werewolf with a desire to be a chef, but also a sim I didn't really have a solid plan for, until I found him autonomously flirting with Coy. So of course I let them make a go of it.

At some point after them moving into the cozy little terrace house (I called it the orange house. No prizes for guessing why) he turned Coy into a werewolf, and the pair got married.
2 kids later, they're still way too cute together; they both still constantly roll wants to kiss or amorously hug each other, and almost every day when Jake gets back from work, he'll walk in the door, clap excitedly, and then dip kiss Coy! :lovestruc

Not quite sure why they're staring at the wall in this last one. Probably trying to remember who's turn it is to do the painting

Theorist
#537 Old 12th Oct 2019 at 12:35 AM
Ulrika is going to have to confess to Maureen that she watched her when she slept. A bit creepy.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Scholar
#538 Old 2nd Jan 2020 at 9:46 PM
Here we have my recent played couple Asala Karam and her girlfriend Zedona Lorentz. To celebrate that she's no longer a vampire I gave my Zedona a new colorful outfit. But she still wear her old clothes as outerwear.

Instructor
#539 Old 26th Jan 2020 at 6:27 AM
Leah and Exugo.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#540 Old 26th Jan 2020 at 7:45 AM
Canada and Louis being cute

Instructor
#541 Old 2nd Feb 2020 at 9:06 PM
Exugo and Leah.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#542 Old 2nd Mar 2020 at 12:15 PM
Benjamin & Julia:

Lab Assistant
#543 Old 24th Mar 2020 at 7:25 PM
Decided to play the Goths. One of Bella and Mortimer's wedding photos
Screenshots

"Fear is only in our minds. But it takes over all the time."
Forum Resident
#544 Old 15th Jul 2020 at 5:17 PM
So I downloaded a Sim from SimGuruKitty, Rocco Gondolier. My Sim, Maria, has taken a liking to Rocco and vice versa. They both have become smitten with each other. And since they wanted to share a first kiss, I couldn't think of a better place than the Last Venue of Amore.

Then they went to go eat at the diner, went home and then slow danced. A good night indeed.

Previous Game: Batman Arkham City GOTY Edition (Hard Mode: Y!? All side missions and Riddler trophies/riddles/physical challenges completed in the main campaign.)

Next Game: Batman Arkham Knight
Scholar
#545 Old 25th Jul 2020 at 3:56 PM

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Forum Resident
#546 Old 12th Sep 2020 at 12:00 PM
Daniel has been so flirty with Mary Sue, she loves it!

aka fir3princ3ss
My Youtube Channel
Currently playing:
-Medieval Charter Challenge on The Sims 2
-Ye Olde Royal Kingdom Challenge on The Sims 3
Lab Assistant
#547 Old 18th Sep 2020 at 3:36 PM
With the kids off cycling round the island, Jake and Coy get some time alone enjoying the peace and quiet of the sea:

Scholar
#548 Old 28th Sep 2020 at 1:05 PM
Phillipe and Tonia

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Lab Assistant
#549 Old 16th Oct 2020 at 12:22 AM
Evil_Haruo and his equally wicked wife Brooke.

These two come out when NikkeiSimmer needs to let his "id" out to play.

...and their good counterparts.

River McIrish

and her hubby... Haruo (the good one...not evil like his twin).
Field Researcher
#550 Old 24th Mar 2021 at 12:21 AM

:lovestruc
Page 22 of 24