Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jun 2013 at 5:59 PM
Default Aliens. The Town?
Hello, i have recently got into the Sims Seasons...well my friends let me try it and i liked it...then got a copy for my self...anyways...almost everyone i know says the only thing that really bugs them is you cannot make aliens using CAS...well you don't need CAS because there is already a mod that lets you change any Sim into a alien. Nraas debug mod...I'm sure almost or everyone by now already knows about this..but just in case someone don't..you click your sims Nraas/Debug/SimOptions/Change Alien DNA percentage...type in the number...bam you have just made a alien..almost all the sims in my town are now aliens...i might make the whole town... UFO's for everyone!

What really bugs me is that Aliens are immune to witches spells and that Aliens cannot be feed/drink from vampires...now Seasons has been out now for so long i bet someone already made mods for this...but i cannot find them...i don't why EA made aliens impervious to witches spells and not fairy spells...if you ask me that is odd...but whatever it's there game, anyways if anyone knows where i can find mods that lets vampires feed/drink on aliens and also a mod that let witches spells effect aliens i will appreciate it.

Thank you for reading.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Jul 2013 at 12:16 AM
I can't believe I didn't know this. Thank you so much for sharing. Now I need to go play asap.
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#3 Old 4th Jul 2013 at 12:48 AM
if you are looking for specific mods, you need to post in the WCIF forums.