Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jun 2013 at 1:30 PM
Default problem with snow in the game
when it snowing on my game the whole world is turning blank white instead of snow white , i don't know what to do with it
Winter is my favorite season but i can't play with this season right because in winter it always snowing and it's very annyoing to see this blank white everytime it snowing ,
what should i do with it?

here a picture :
http://up364.siz.co.il/up3/jznzlgzm2dmd.jpg

hope you can help me
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 4th Jun 2013 at 1:44 PM
I don't think theres much you can do, its your graphics card.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Jun 2013 at 2:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ZenGarden
I don't think theres much you can do, its your graphics card.

but in the lots the snow is look ok , and what graphics card i need to have to run it propely?
Inventor
#4 Old 4th Jun 2013 at 4:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Yarinlevi
but in the lots the snow is look ok , and what graphics card i need to have to run it propely?

An expensive one. Until then, you can turn snow off in the options.
Space Pony
#5 Old 3rd Jul 2013 at 3:20 AM
I apologize for necro-posting on an old thread but I thought I'd just post here instead of starting a new thread seeing as I just wanted to comment on Snow & Winter in general, in game....

I feel that Winter is the most System intensive Season in this Expansion Pack because snow covers everything... so yeah, Winter can induce lag if your system is not beefy enough. Mine is good enough as is... except for my crappy Graphics card which is just a crappy GT430....
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 12th Aug 2013 at 8:49 PM
Another necropost, but ran into the same problem after lowering my graphics settings, and thought I'd post the solution here since I couldn't find it elsewhere - checking the "Enable Advanced Rendering" checkbox allows the snow to show up properly. Hopefully this saves somebody having to restart their game 5 times trying to figure out which setting was causing the problem!
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Nov 2013 at 4:59 PM
got a GTX760 (middle range graphic card). No problem with snow