Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Autonomous Toilet Prank

by spgm69 Posted 19th Jul 2021 at 12:54 PM - Updated 6th Nov 2022 at 11:30 AM by spgm69

67 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 31 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Jul 2021 at 1:01 PM
Oh my goodness, thank you! I get so annoyed by finding my toilets pranked by visitors all the time.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Jul 2021 at 1:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Amber Lokisdotter
Oh my goodness, thank you! I get so annoyed by finding my toilets pranked by visitors all the time.

I know the feeling. It was so frustrating so i made this a few months ago as no one had made it, and still there's nothing so thought i should post it
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Jul 2021 at 1:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spgm69
I know the feeling. It was so frustrating so i made this a few months ago as no one had made it, and still there's nothing so thought i should post it

And we are soo thankful that you've posted it. I have had the same problem with such guests for a short time. Thank you! :lovestruc
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Jul 2021 at 1:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by annigo
And we are soo thankful that you've posted it. I have had the same problem with such guests for a short time. Thank you! :lovestruc

You are more thank welcome
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 19th Jul 2021 at 2:19 PM
Thank you so much for this. Visitors always do this and got me so annoyed
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Jul 2021 at 3:03 PM
....and guys if there are any Autonomous mods you need that you can not find or not working let me know as its usually only take a couple of minutes to make (depending on testing)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Jul 2021 at 4:36 PM
Thank you so much. My sim was pranking his OWN toilet and then complaining about it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th Jul 2021 at 5:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lioness21
Thank you so much. My sim was pranking his OWN toilet and then complaining about it.

I know I read a lot of complaints on EA forum but couldn't understand why no one had created a mod for the toilet prank
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 19th Jul 2021 at 6:10 PM
Thaaaank you!! ????????????????????????????????
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 19th Jul 2021 at 11:54 PM
THANK YOU!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 20th Jul 2021 at 7:24 AM
Oh my goodness!!! Thank you so much for making this mod!!!!! I can't thank you enough!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 20th Jul 2021 at 9:57 AM
Thanks As for most with this game things meant to be funny go too far and it only gets annoying by time.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 20th Jul 2021 at 6:26 PM
Thank you thank you thank you thank you. I tried mccc and it didn't seem to stop it, though I'm sure I did something wrong. My sim lives alone and had no visitors and somehow her toilet got pranked? This is out of control. I hope this fixes it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 21st Jul 2021 at 6:47 PM
Thanks x.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 22nd Jul 2021 at 4:24 PM
No change for patch 1.77
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 22nd Jul 2021 at 11:07 PM
Thank you! The constant toilet pranking was getting so annoying.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 26th Jul 2021 at 12:42 AM
THANK YOU! My Sim wouldn't stop pranking her own toilet. It was so frustrating!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 29th Jul 2021 at 4:47 AM
I don't even know what the toilet prank is, but I downloaded your fix so I won't have to find out. I don't like pranks in real life, or in the game, so I really appreciate you sharing this with the rest of us. Thanks.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#20 Old 31st Jul 2021 at 8:44 AM
Thanks so much for this. I was just updating my own mods and thought I might make something to stop sims pranking toilets (its worse than when they constantly got water from fridge) but thought why invent the wheel if someone has already made one! Look what i found Yay less work for me.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 31st Jul 2021 at 2:44 PM
thank you for this mod, i didnt play the much the past months but today i encountered this strange behaviour, i think its really enoying that the boyfriend of my sims i pranking her everytime he visits and he has no trait which should cause such a behavior. gladly you solved this issue before i even knew it existed so thank you from the deep of my heart
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 31st Jul 2021 at 4:54 PM
OMG thank you!! I could live with this once in a while, but one of my recent uni grads must have had a Goofball roommate in her dorm because the toilets were pranked constantly. And another Goofball Sim I play live alone and pranks his OWN toilet when I'm not paying attention to him. It's ridiculous.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 8th Aug 2021 at 6:01 AM
I just made sure to make an account here just to THANK YOU for this mod. It was bugging the heck out of me. Thank you again for making it!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 9th Aug 2021 at 10:30 PM
Thank you all for the kind words
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 23rd Aug 2021 at 5:32 PM
Thank you for making this! My Sims were chatting amicably to each other and suddenly one decided to up and prank the toilet for no good reason so I'm really glad I found this.
Page 1 of 3