Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 5:26 PM
Default Lara Croft Profile
Lady Lara Croft

Lara is generally presented as a beautiful, intelligent, athletic, and somewhat reckless English woman of noble birth who travels the world in pursuit of priceless artefacts. Known as both an archaeologist and an adventurer, she frequently ventures into ancient, and often very hazardous, tombs and ruins. In addition to traps and puzzles, Lara encounters a variety of enemies including rivals, gangsters, dangerous animals (including dinosaurs),legendary creatures, and supernatural beings.The fantastic nature of her archaeology related adventures have drawn comparisons to Indiana Jones.

Games-Tomb Raider, Tomb Raider II, Tomb Raider III-The Adventures of Lara Croft, Tomb Raider The Last Revelation, Tomb Raider Chronicles, Tomb Raider The Angel of Darkness, Tomb Raider Legend, Tomb Raider Anniversary and Tomb Raider Underworld.

Movies-(Starring Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft), Lara Croft:Tomb Raider and Lara Croft:Tomb Raider The Cradle of Life.

Vital Statistics;
Age- 31
Star sign - Aquarius
Birthplace - Abbingdon, Surrey.
Height - 5'9"
Weight- 120lbs
Eye Colour- Brown
Hair Colour - Brunette
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 15th May 2009 at 2:42 PM
I love Lara,she is so adorable and dangerous at the same time.
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Sep 2011 at 10:36 AM
Love Lara to ! It's so cool I can have she in the game ^.^
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Oct 2011 at 8:18 PM
Omshe is best women in the WORLD!!!!!
I love her!
But games,that so cool!
So many action!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!