Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Apr 2013 at 12:29 AM Last edited by burki : 21st Jun 2014 at 5:25 PM.
Default Lara Croft Tomb Raider : Legend
Hi everyone.
For a long time,I've been looking for Lara Croft sim. Eventually I decided to create my own. Here is my first trial. Screenshots from CAS and the last one is from in-game. I'm looking for your ideas/criticisms to develop the best looking. Please send feedback

Here are the outfits in detail.

Lara and acrobatics (In-game photos)

N O T E

Download will NOT be available on MTS anymore, as my upload request had been rejected.
But you can find Lara HERE!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 9th Jun 2013 at 9:18 AM
She looks great! Love the outfits too - Hope you finish her.

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio."

- William Shakespere ~ Hamlet
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Jun 2013 at 12:40 PM
Thanks for your comment AJSimon. Im in finals' week at college. By the time i ended the term, I will be working on her again. Rather than the outfits, what do you think about her face? Because Im interested in her face much more than outfits.
Thank you.
Instructor
#4 Old 15th Jun 2013 at 6:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by burki
Thanks for your comment AJSimon. Im in finals' week at college. By the time i ended the term, I will be working on her again. Rather than the outfits, what do you think about her face? Because Im interested in her face much more than outfits.
Thank you.

Maybe the lower lip could be less wide. That is the only thing I see.

Happy Simming

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio."

- William Shakespere ~ Hamlet
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Jun 2013 at 10:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AJSimon
Maybe the lower lip could be less wide. That is the only thing I see.

Agree with that. You should work a bit more on her entire mouth. She looks almost like the original. Good Job
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Jun 2013 at 10:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DanBrunetu'
Agree with that. You should work a bit more on her entire mouth. She looks almost like the original. Good Job

Im glad you liked it too. I will fix the lower lip immediately.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th Jun 2013 at 11:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by burki
Im glad you liked it too. I will fix the lower lip immediately.

I believe I fixed the issue mentioned. On the first picture, lips are widened lesser than before. Is it fine now? Or need to be edited more?