Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Miyu Kimura

by Slipslop Posted 28th Aug 2010 at 3:01 AM - Updated 2nd Mar 2011 at 10:29 AM by Slipslop : text, Added missing eyebrows, changed link to the female version of Raon Male Hair 29, switched Rez Delnava mod link for Anach's

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#26 Old 15th Oct 2010 at 11:35 AM
Marvelous work !
Very well sculpted .Thank you !
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#27 Old 23rd Oct 2010 at 9:06 PM
She's adorable, I love her!!
Test Subject
#28 Old 24th Oct 2010 at 1:19 AM
Do i HAVE to download the skin in order for your sim to work? :o cause i really like her but i dont really want to go through downloading another core mod to make non default skin work x(

Every once in a while, i decide its best to dramatically pass out onto the cold harsh floor in a puddle of my own misery. How else am i sapposed to get attention??
Test Subject
#29 Old 28th Oct 2010 at 6:31 PM
hey, for some reason, whenever i try to select this sim, the game crashes
doesnt crash for any other sim, just this one...any suggestions?
please, i really want to be able to select this sim, looks amazing!
Test Subject
#30 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 6:09 PM
where did you get those 'poses'/ animations? or she was just moving around?

Forgiveness is more than saying the words,"I forgive you".You must try to understand how they could do such a thing to you. When you understand what has led them to that act, you may be able truly forgive them.
Inventor
#31 Old 14th Nov 2010 at 2:37 AM Last edited by ScorpioMaurus : 14th Nov 2010 at 4:47 AM.
I don't know, She's very pretty but I cannot get her to work. I have Windows 7 x64 and all EPs and SPs including Late Night. I installed all the CC and sliders hacks and use Awesome mod to increase the slider limit and make them go to 5x. When I select her she shows up with the Yuna-ish FFX type hair in brown and then when I click the check button to choose her it crashes instantly with no error produced. I rechecked everything including installing all her CC in a special test folder so everything in that folder would be read first.

Not sure what the problem is, Perhaps in the future you could make a no CC version of her for the people having problems. If I could at least load her I could change her and save a new version to my bin but she won't load at all without crashing.

I even tried removing all of her CC to get her to revert to defaults and she still crashed. On a side note my process manager shows those Myos shoes as being corrupt. In t2o minutes of play the main game files were read around 4,000 times while the game tried to read those shoes over 2 million times. Loading time with the shoes installed was 11 minutes, Without it's 3 from EA Logo to the neighborhood. However even with them removed she does not play.

http://www.simswiki.info/wiki.php?t...ackage_File_Lag

Here's the proof that all here CC was in place (Note I keep my sliders and LFB skins in another folder):
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...roofofFiles.jpg

Here's how many files my game normally accesses:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...ithoutShoes.jpg

Here's what it looked like with the shoes in:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...orruptShoes.jpg

Here's how she looks before she crashes my game even with all CC in place (including the shoes):

It's a shame because she's perfect for my neighborhood and I'm not very good at making Asian Sims.

IDK if system specs make any difference with certain CC or not but I have and AMD Phenom Quad 1800 MHz
8GB DDR2 RAM
And a brand new Nvidia Geforce GT460 1 GB GPU
I have your Veronica Torez and she works fine so it doesn't appear to be like in Sims 2 where sometimes the differences in User PCs could cause crashes.

Here is my Sims 3 crash log just in case anyone who know how to dissect them could figure this out. I've been using the process manager and Delphy's Dashboard for a little over a week now and have weeded out all my bad files.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  xcpt MOO 10-11-13 20.22.02.rar (3.7 KB, 12 downloads)
Description: Miyu Kimura Crash Log
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 8th Dec 2010 at 12:18 PM
hello, i was just about to download this cute sim and oops i found that Rez Delnava's UI Mod is not compatible with late night.. do you have late night installed slipslop?
Test Subject
#33 Old 27th Dec 2010 at 2:45 PM
Can you make a version of Miyu using one of the base game skins? Right now, the skin mod isnt up to date so it wont work with the game, and Miyu is so beautiful and I want to use her, but everytime I go to, my gave crashes. I would be very grateful if you could upload another version with a base skin. *bows* Thank you for your time.
-Z.C.
Test Subject
#34 Old 27th Dec 2010 at 2:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetjklol
Do i HAVE to download the skin in order for your sim to work? :o cause i really like her but i dont really want to go through downloading another core mod to make non default skin work x(

Yes, it crashes without it. And the core mod isnt upgraded at the moment. So we're at a loss.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#35 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 9:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by the_lights_there
Yes, it crashes without it. And the core mod isnt upgraded at the moment. So we're at a loss.

I will update all my sims which are using non-default skins with basic versions this week. Means no hair no skintone packed, stay tuned.

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 28th Jan 2011 at 10:51 AM
This is an amazing looking asian!! Thank you very much, as all of my asians look the same for some reason.

Now, for the unfortunate part, when selecting them from the presets, ONLY she shows up now, and no one else, not even from the male side. Now, maybe I did something wrong by putting BOTH versions in my game because I wanted to make a 'twin sisters' family out of the two, but looking at the coding, it should have been okay with the one file have a "1" after it.

Please let me know if it's because ONLY ONE can be downloaded, or what the case may be. Thank you very much, and looking forward to continuing with my new twin family.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 2:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Panther559
This is an amazing looking asian!! Thank you very much, as all of my asians look the same for some reason.

Now, for the unfortunate part, when selecting them from the presets, ONLY she shows up now, and no one else, not even from the male side. Now, maybe I did something wrong by putting BOTH versions in my game because I wanted to make a 'twin sisters' family out of the two, but looking at the coding, it should have been okay with the one file have a "1" after it.

Please let me know if it's because ONLY ONE can be downloaded, or what the case may be. Thank you very much, and looking forward to continuing with my new twin family.

Never mind. Came back to it after a long vacation from playing it, and it's cool now. Thank you very much!!

If you really look at her, and not sure if you're into Disney characters, but she actually looks like London Tipton (Brenda Song) from Suite Life on Deck!! All I need now is the rest of the crew and I can make my own version of the citcom.
Test Subject
#38 Old 21st Jul 2011 at 7:20 AM
i can'rt install it -.-
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 12:59 AM
Nice sim, It's awesome
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 16th Nov 2013 at 8:05 PM
She beautiful
Test Subject
#41 Old 12th Apr 2014 at 5:45 PM
why is it that all the good looking sims require mods on foreign websites where you can't find where to download it? There needs to be a download link in the mod description.
Page 2 of 2