Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Brad Pitt *by jameLia*

by jameLia Posted 8th Mar 2006 at 2:15 PM - Updated 5th Mar 2007 at 1:15 PM by jameLia

255 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 254 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 11
Test Subject
#26 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 12:32 AM
you are the best , no doubts about that!! and the filesize is ultra convenient too for lots of us too! no extra eps required too, thatz an added bonus..I could go on!
you sims look scarily real ..LOL!! Congo!
Test Subject
#27 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 12:33 AM
This isn't just a likeness of him, it's an actual virtual Brad! You are very talented. :nod:
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 12:38 AM
whooo thats really great!! i am also workin on brad pitt, but its not finished yet...yourz is gorgeous,..never seen such an authentic brad like that..whoohoo..congrats!
Test Subject
#29 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 12:41 AM
Wow......I love him soooooooooooooooooooooo much , it looks just like him , thank u
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 12:45 AM
I'm impressed! I don't like Brad Pitt but you've done an EXCELLENT job! It's like it's a picture of him and not a simed version. Wow! ... Have you make any other celebrities or he's the only one?
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 12:45 AM
Fantastic likeness. Great work!
Test Subject
#32 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 12:46 AM
:gonemad: WOW! OMG How on earth did u do that? I never knew u could actually make Sims that look exactly like celebs. Most sims I've created look like all the other (they all have this look to them, mayb its the eyes)? Anyway GREAT job.
Test Subject
#33 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 12:53 AM
WOW. omg all of your sims are seriously just amazing. thanks sooo much
i know this isnt the place to request but i dont know how to im not new here im just not really used to it? haha. but could you please do the backstreet boys.. or at least a couple. they are all soo gorgeous even if you dont like them. :-) thanks a ton if you can if not thats fine and GREAT brad!
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 12:57 AM
Hmmmm Brad babies will be popping up all over town now.

Spectacular and Thanks!

Umm Hi... Bored and looking for a fun place to hang out online? Try Becka's COOKIE FEST!
Field Researcher
#35 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 12:58 AM
wowsers. very good. i really dislike him, but you gotta admit, he makes one perty sim.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 12:59 AM
Wow! You REALLY outdid yourself!

:insane:

GOOD JOB!!!

:nod:

MY FAVORITE FREEBIES:
The Sims 1 and 2 Downloads, Desktop Themes and More!!!
* CLICK HERE *
Field Researcher
#37 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 1:15 AM
WOW! he looks so real! where did you get the hair he has in the middle? thanx for sharing your amazing talent.

iM sO UgLy tHaTs oK CaUsE SO ArE YoU.

---if you dont have anything good to say or a positive comment, stick your fist on your mouth and remain silent---

Simserely,
Annie :P
Test Subject
#38 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 1:19 AM
*looks at picture, blinks, looks again*
Oh my god, that's so like him it's scary.

Gratuitous use of cut and paste!
Field Researcher
#39 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 1:21 AM
Did you KNOW that you are truly GIFTED! Stunning likeness, Whoo can't wait to get him into my game Thanks
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 1:32 AM
Wouaaaaaaaahhhh! he's incredible!! I have done him but then,lost after a problem with my computer..Yours is better, and so realistic!!! Bravo!!!!!!! Thanks a lot!
Field Researcher
#41 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 1:41 AM
Now THAT is frickin impressive!!! I am at a loss for words! Fabulous job!!! :thumb:
Field Researcher
#42 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 1:46 AM
okay, by now you KNOW you did an incredible job, so what is there for me to add? ... unfortunately, just more of the same ... it IS an incredible likeness ... he looks so real that I could imagine him stepping off of the computer screen! ... and your talent? it's quite simply AMAZING! ... thank you for creating and sharing him with all of us! ... I wish I had some unique adjectives for what you've done here but, I believe all the ones my poor little brain can come up with have been taken ... so I'll have to settle for this ... DITTO!
Test Subject
#43 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 1:48 AM
Positively uncanny likeness--you're so talented it's frightening.
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 1:56 AM
Great job!! He's got to be the best Brad I've seen. It looks just like him, I envy your talent! :D
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 1:57 AM
It's really great, but is it a face mask?

-->98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy. <--
Test Subject
#46 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 1:58 AM
Simply stunning it is brilliant, thank you SO much for this he looks SO real, oh and how many times can we submit a thanks
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 2:11 AM
I am soooo jealous. Hey can you make a Jennifer Aniston sim? None of the ones I have seen look like her. They're either hideously deformed or they're just... NOT her.

And Trogdor smote the Kerrak and all was in burnination......
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 2:15 AM
i can only really say two words that describe this sim:
holy crap
...hes amazing!
(ok so that was more than two...oh well >.<)

//Sometimes Love Can Leave You Blind//
Scholar
#49 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 2:24 AM Last edited by 9b8ll : 9th Mar 2006 at 3:41 AM.
This is probally the best Brad Pitt that I ever seen. I hope you take requests? I love it and congrats on the moomoo award.
Test Subject
#50 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 2:26 AM
Awesome likeness....good job!!!!
Page 2 of 11