Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 4:30 AM
Default "the second relic" in egypt
i can't find the tomb of the desert ocean. where is it?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 9:40 AM
It's in the piramid of wind on the second or third level. its entrance is a black double door with a keystone required to open it. it's located around the middle of the level if I remember correctly.

Late dawns and early sunsets just like my favorite scenes
Then holding hands and life was perfect just like up on the screen
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 2:47 PM
thanks lauralynn
Theorist
#4 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 1:16 AM
Do you have the "find the relic of life" adventure? The instructions say it's in the Tomb of the Desert Ocean. It's actually located in the Pyramid of the Sky, and it took me several trips to Egypt to complete this one!

When you walk into the pyramid there is a large room with pools on the sides and locked doors on both the right and left. My sim had to get the key to the right and explore several rooms and levels on that side of the pyramid to find the key to get into the left door, which is where the quest was completed.

But maybe your adventure is something different....

¢¾ Receptacle Refugee ¢¾ ~ Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket!? ~
Laura's Legacy
Test Subject
#5 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 3:35 AM
I have gone through the entire tomb and even found the ocean sands ect. but I can't find the relic? very confusing...

.A.Far.Cry.From.Innocence.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 3:43 AM
I completed that quest last time I played and it wasn't very hard, just time consuming.
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th Jan 2010 at 7:21 PM
I went through that quest, retrieved the Relic of Life and then that was all I could do. I can't deliver it anywhere, I haven't gotten any calls or adventures about it. My sim has been carrying it around in her inventory for 'years' :-)
Instructor
#8 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 2:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Katy
I went through that quest, retrieved the Relic of Life and then that was all I could do. I can't deliver it anywhere, I haven't gotten any calls or adventures about it. :-)

My adventure sim had the same thing happen. She retrieved the relic, but the game never changed over to "Report-In" The little green rays of light would stay on the treasure chest like I had not collected the relic. The person that gave her the quest is alive and kicking. I tried everything, but could not get the game to acknowledge I had the relic. I got fed up and uninstalled TS3. I did a clean install and I have her back in the game, but she has not gotten that quest again yet.
Eminence Grise
#9 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 5:07 AM
... you don't have to reinstall the game, heh. You can always drop an adventure to reset it. You'll get it again in a little while.
Instructor
#10 Old 7th Jan 2010 at 5:12 AM
I did drop the quest, but after having some other problems not related to any of the quests is why I did a clean install. I had issues with a deleted mod still being in my game as well as some default replacement skins. Cache's cleared numerous times. The problem with this quest was just the straw so to speak.
Test Subject
#11 Old 5th Jun 2010 at 3:49 PM
Default The second relic
i am majorly stuck and i dont know what to do. Okay. I got the quest in Egypt to find the second relic/relic of life. And I am in the pyramid of the sky and I was in the room with the 2 pools on the right and left and I went to the left side and i went through rooms with sand and water and stuff and then I entered the next room that had 2 statues that you move and i moved them and switches came up and then i moved the staues on the swtches to stop the electric current stuff and then there was a small room on the left that u go past after inspecting the hole and u stand on the foot print floor thing and it unlock a doorand i went through that and it was another room full of sand and water and i found a chest and collected the relics and stuff then i left the room and there is a small room on the right from where i was before that has a chest and a door that u need a star keystone for but I can't find it! Where is it??