Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
#101 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 7:20 PM
Haha, of course the download for the limited edition pet venue fails. Aside from that, I come bearing fabulous pictures of the horsie and doggy and catty.

I'll try and get more later, I have to do some schoolwork now.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#102 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 1:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by helaene
Here are a few questions off the top of my head...

Do pets look different when pregnant?
Interactions between toddlers or kids and pets
Are there any pet accessories which weren't in the demo?
What does the adoption screen look like?
Are there any new clothes or hairstyles for toddlers --> teens, or elders?
Can small pets (birds, turtles, etc) have babies, or can they only be found?
Details on what pets can find when they 'hunt'
Confirm that a random name generator exists now for sims as well as pets in CAS
Can you use the 'Edit in CAS' cheat to create puppies/kittens/foals?

Thanks! <3

OK Here are the ones I can answer:
*Do pets look different when pregnant? I bred my horse at the Equestrian center and she did NOT look any different.
*Are there any pet accessories which weren't in the demo? No, not that I saw.
*What does the adoption screen look like? Used the phone to check this out for you. A blue box comes up with a tab for cats, dogs and horses. When you hover over each one it tells you their traits.
*Are there any new clothes or hairstyles for toddlers --> teens, or elders? There are new clothes for Children, Teens, YA/Adult and Elder. Not sure about the hairstyles. There are some for YA/Adult but I forgot to see if a teen or elder could have them.
*Details on what pets can find when they 'hunt' My dog is at hunting level 3 and so far asked to find gems and metals. When I click on him (while he is selected) It says, "sniff out valuable."
*Confirm that a random name generator exists now for sims as well as pets in CAS. Yes.
*Can you use the 'Edit in CAS' cheat to create puppies/kittens/foals? Not that I could see. But it's possible it was starring me in the face how to do it and I missed it. Lol.

Hope I was helpful. =D
Instructor
#103 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 5:46 PM
Do you people have any problems with Custom Content? Well I do... Decorations are fine, but other stuff, like beds, crips, laptops, kitchen cupboard, don't work at all, or it doesn't look OK. Any reason why it's like that? I have a lot of CC, I don't want to get rid of it!
Alchemist
#104 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 5:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by anie_1981
Do you people have any problems with Custom Content? Well I do... Decorations are fine, but other stuff, like beds, crips, laptops, kitchen cupboard, don't work at all, or it doesn't look OK. Any reason why it's like that? I have a lot of CC, I don't want to get rid of it!

That's due to the new patch, which borked CC. Here, read this thread for more info and possible fixes.
Instructor
#105 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 6:02 PM
Unicorns... Setting things on fire and inciting chaos since Oct. 18, 2011.

Actually, my unicorn set the ground on fire and a car later parked on top of it. Still, fun, completely unstaged, screenshot. :P
Lab Assistant
#106 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 6:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by anie_1981

With the exception of some minor mods (for better/faster path-finding and certain no-autonomy actions), my mod folder is a metric ton of nothing but custom content. I've not experienced any issues with any downloaded content.
Test Subject
#107 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 6:22 PM
Just wondering if any of you guys know the answer to my question - I hope this is the right place.

When someone looked in the game files that came with one of the new patches before Pets a lot of information about new features was included in the game files such as references to dog breeds etc. In the game files there were also some references to singing songs and, perhaps if my memory doesn't decieve me, writing them. Are these features included in the expansion pack?
Instructor
#108 Old 21st Oct 2011 at 12:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xxpaigexx
Just wondering if any of you guys know the answer to my question - I hope this is the right place.

When someone looked in the game files that came with one of the new patches before Pets a lot of information about new features was included in the game files such as references to dog breeds etc. In the game files there were also some references to singing songs and, perhaps if my memory doesn't decieve me, writing them. Are these features included in the expansion pack?

There's a new Songwriter station for the radio, but so far, I haven't seen anything for our sims to write songs themselves.

I am an Angel who has tamed the Dragon. For I am NOT crunchy, NOR good with ketchup!
Page 5 of 5