Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Nov 2011 at 4:45 PM
Default Am I the only one who doesn't understand this?
"Stray dog is going home" isn't the point of him being a stray is that he hasn't got a home? -____-

Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 17th Nov 2011 at 5:59 PM
Same could be said for boarding school. The kids don't actually "go" to a school they just get in a car and disappear into oblivion once they reach the end of the road. So what's the point of going to boarding school when there is no "school".
Alchemist
#3 Old 17th Nov 2011 at 6:55 PM
i actually think its kind of hilarious. like saying that an unemployed person has to 'be somewhere' every day at a certain time for a certain duration.

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Field Researcher
#4 Old 17th Nov 2011 at 8:50 PM
i agree kindof, first time i really noticed it, i was playing a neighborhood that only had 1 sim in it... who's home are you going to kitty? no one else lives here, and there are no bridges for you to live under here... just stay here with this family...
Mad Poster
#5 Old 17th Nov 2011 at 9:40 PM
Maybe it's like when a stray cat lives in a shed or a barn - that kind of home. In my neighborhood they live in this garage that has a big hole in the door. I followed one in Appaloosa whatever-it's-called and the stray cat disappeared at the firehouse.
Instructor
#6 Old 17th Nov 2011 at 9:48 PM
Well, they plain disappear in random locations. Sometimes at the edge of the world, sometimes they POOF out teleporting away, or just vanish. They don't have home lots, they just spawn and despawn at a set amount of time that can be tuned in the XML files, I think. At least for strays appearing on your home lot.
Alchemist
#7 Old 18th Nov 2011 at 4:08 AM
It depends on your definition of "home". If the dog sleeps next to the same dumpster every night, maybe he is headed there.