Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 3:45 AM
Asking permission to feed off of sims.... Lame!
Does it bother anyone that vampires have to be good friends with a sim to drink from them? It's really hard to make an evil vampire when I constantly have to cheat, make them good friends, then drink from them.

Is there any word of mods out there that can override this? I want to be able to make evil characters that don't need to ask permission for this nonsense :
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 3:58 AM
Yeah, I think it's pretty lame. How many vampires that are represented by Hollywood "ask" to attack their victims? I think we can thank the "touchy-feely" faction for that little feature.

I am an Angel who has tamed the Dragon. For I am NOT crunchy, NOR good with ketchup!
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#3 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 6:50 AM
Isn't there a new Lifetime Award that makes it so your Feed actions aren't rejected? Just get that, then you don't have to be friends with anyone.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 7:03 AM
One Minute Ninja'd
#5 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 12:07 PM
Or, if you want to give your vampire real evil powers, http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=441069
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#6 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 1:01 PM
EA is very politically correct

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Test Subject
#7 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 11:53 PM
Default Friendship not needed, use the hypnotic gaze!
They actually don't have to be good friends now with the new SN interactions. I think a vampire needs to be friends with someone to offer to turn them, however.

For a quick drink you mostly need to successfully hypnotize the victim with the new "hypnotic gaze." Your vampire can then drink from the stupefied victim as long as they have a little chunk of relationship in the green!

I have a vampire with the "Turn the Town" LTW who has bitten 14 sims. Between the new interactions (which all give relationship boosts) and the friendship elixir, I have not had any trouble getting new victims to offer up a wrist to drink from.