Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Oct 2012 at 12:33 AM
Default Are there wishes to become Supernatural?
So, does anybody know if the Sims can roll a wish to become fairy/witch/werewolf.
I know that Late Night introduced the wish 'become a vampire', but I really want to know if Supernatural added the same for the other three lifestates (and maybe even the genie and ghost). Right now I'm a bit hindered in my play and I can't test it out. Not that I have a clue how, other than that 'supernatural fan' trait might cause it to roll, if it does exists. Maybe the game files shine a light on that?
Thank you in advance.
Advertisement
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#2 Old 21st Oct 2012 at 12:42 AM
yes, they can. for example, if they are in a good relationship with a werewolf, they will occasionally roll to be turned into a werewolf. The supernatural fan trait also causes it to roll.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Oct 2012 at 12:49 AM
Same with witches and fairies? If I'm not mistaken you can't ask to be turned into those by other sims, does it still roll when you have a high relationship with those occults?
Thank you for the reply.
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#4 Old 21st Oct 2012 at 12:53 AM
Well, I have seen occasional wishes to make the Elixirs for them when I play my alchemist, or to buy them from the shop. If you have the Elixir, you can roll to actually use it.