Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jan 2013 at 1:15 AM
Default Consignment Register
So I basically made my teen sim fall in love with a young adult sim that was an consignment rep. Well I saved the game and logged in and he lost his job lol. Is there anyway I can get him back as the consignment rep? Who knew that dating a young sim would get you in so much trouble^^

Answers are much appreciated :D
*keep your trolling to yourself*
Advertisement
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#2 Old 9th Jan 2013 at 1:50 AM
This mod will let you set a sim for these types of job rolls. http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Register

Also, you don't need to worry about trolling on this site, since that kind of stuff gets nipped in the bud fairly quickly.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Jan 2013 at 8:28 AM
oh then that's a good thing.^^ thanks for telling me
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd May 2014 at 7:00 AM
i tried this and it did not work for me but good luck if it helps you
dodgy builder
#5 Old 23rd May 2014 at 9:09 AM
Why do you resurrect a 1,5 year old thread just to say that?
Mad Poster
#6 Old 23rd May 2014 at 11:19 AM
Is the poster giving new information or new feedback about a mod? If so, it doesn't matter if the thread is old so long as the information is current.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
dodgy builder
#7 Old 23rd May 2014 at 10:21 PM
nraas mod not working for someone is that new info?
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th May 2014 at 11:11 PM
i have not played sims 3 for a long time just getting started back with it and these things are new to me sorry if i offended you in some way volvenom i did not check to see how old the post was
Mad Poster
#9 Old 24th May 2014 at 11:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
nraas mod not working for someone is that new info?
It is to this thread and it's news to me. If the poster hadn't put up his/her response, I would have thought the mod was ok. Glad you're in the loop. You must keep up with this stuff. I don't. My only knowledge about the mod was from this thread. Now I'm better informed.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
dodgy builder
#10 Old 25th May 2014 at 9:02 AM
It's like one of those sayings, you go enter a door and someone slam it in your face instead. It's not working for the poster, well why not for gods sake!?

The first thing I thought when I saw that message was, so you're not doing it right then? I don't know how many times I've been trying to make something work, wherther it's nraas or something else and it won't work, just to find out I'm being silly.