Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jan 2013 at 4:36 PM
Default the time ghosts made you go wtf?!!!
My sims are plagued with a ghost (named Jules) which loves to visit them! every few days he comes to raid the fridge. my sim, Pip, is good friends with Jules. my sims were eating at the the dining room table...Jules decides to possess the table, lifting it midair. (along with my sims) i was like wtf??!! the funny thing is, my sims kept on eating like nothing was wrong.

what was the funniest thing you have ever seen a ghost do?
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 10th Jan 2013 at 12:38 AM
That's so funny. Too bad you didn't take a pic.

My sim's - Cadene's - great grandmother loved the foot massage chair from the Store. Every single time - after she jumped out from her grave - she went straight to upstairs, got into the chair and just relaxed the night away.
Test Subject
#3 Old 19th Jan 2013 at 2:10 AM
Well, at one point I'd been messing with buydebug and looking at some of the cool stuff, decorating my lot with it. Then I noticed that a bunch of random ghosts were just showing up coming INTO my sims' house and sleeping in their beds, and would not go away. Finally figured out that apparently "Gnome of the Darned" gives the ghosts permission to enter, and possibly causes them to appear, too.