Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th May 2013 at 6:39 PM
Default Regarding Aliens & CAS
So I've recently discovered aliens in my game and they seem pretty cool. But I also recently found out you cannot make them in CAS (with all their powers and such anyway).
So I was wondering, if my sim has an actual alien move into her household (if possible), is it possible for me to edit the alien in CAS (using master controller or shift-clicking) and them still come out with their powers?
Curious how I can make an alien with all it's powers to my liking ^^
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 29th May 2013 at 6:34 AM
it is possible with that even you can't use MC instead the Shift+Clicking on your sim. :P
you may able to use their powers and customize their appearance using it.
or use THIS to have an alien house hold faster in your lot and edit that alien fast as much as you want. :D
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th May 2013 at 2:39 PM
Oh! I think I've had that in my game before, I didn't realise it allowed aliens though, thanks! :D
Banned
#4 Old 30th May 2013 at 6:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimGuruBob
it is possible with that even you can't use MC instead the Shift+Clicking on your sim. :P
you may able to use their powers and customize their appearance using it.
or use THIS to have an alien house hold faster in your lot and edit that alien fast as much as you want. :D

Nice Job!! SimGuruBob
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#5 Old 30th May 2013 at 8:24 AM
also, once you go into CAS, you can save the Alien sim to the premade simbin.