Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Mar 2014 at 12:59 AM
Default Any way to have a bigger lot for a bigger ranch?
I wanted to know if there is a mod for creating a bigger lot on appaloosa plains? Sorry if this is a stupid question.
Many thanks.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 15th Mar 2014 at 1:56 AM
64x64 is the biggest lot you can have.. Unfortunately, there is no mod, that I am personally aware of, that increases a lot size beyond the stated size.

I hate it when the voices in my head talk about me as though I were not there...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Mar 2014 at 12:27 AM
Default Thanks for letting me know
Its a shame as I wanted to create a massive horse ranch lol but hey-ho hope someone makes a mod for it in the future.
Scholar
#4 Old 16th Mar 2014 at 1:00 AM
The best you can really do is place another lot right next to it and fence them in such a way that it looks like a single lot. I don't know if that's possible with the World Editor though, the tool is very finicky about where you can place lots, compared to CAW.

Heaven's Peak, my CAW WIP
Scholar
#5 Old 16th Mar 2014 at 2:07 AM
The best example I know by EA is a couple of lots in Starlight Shores, when I first saw it I was like "what the fuck how large is this lot?" but it was actually two houses with terrain paint that made them look like one.