Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Nov 2019 at 12:14 AM
Default What savęs do you have at the moment?
Mine as far I remember (details are a blur, whichs shows how my memory lacks training lol):
- A family of four Sims resided in Sunset Valley. Don't remember their names. Two parents, who are elders, one of whom is a ghost. Basically, the purpose is to complete their LTW, with the mother having hers completed. She might have already retired after reaching the top of politics, while the revived aš a ghost and aged back with youth potion to YO is trying to fulfill his LTW related to law enforcement career. Both of them cruise with mobile motive van like any seniors would Gavę birth to a journalist daughter and unemployeed son who strives for perfect mind and body. So far, I'm in the forth generations.
- Next save is about a man who decide to reside in Isla Paradiso and aš cliche it sounds but to start running own resort and see where it goes from there. Only just a few days from the start the save progress, so I can't really fill much on forgotten information, but alias isn't that significiant of a story anyway.
- One irrelevant, but a save where I mess around (test) with the game mechanics.
- Then lastly there's a game where I'm trying out my very first own custom world the Baker premade bin family. So far I established a sort of complete functioning town by slowly adding a number of community and residential lots with rapid immigration everytime I boot the game up. In What's happen ing thread I pretty much explained what's the life iš like of the family I'm playing.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 24th Nov 2019 at 1:23 AM
Hmm, I just created new family... well, actually two families, but I plan to move them together, where one include YA man who has to take care of his two siblings, both children, one girl and one boy. The man aimes to be world-renowned surgeon, but with two kids, it may be too much for him. The other family is a single mother, a witch, who has a fairy child boy, whom she had as a teen, since I suppose she will be in early stages of YA phase once moved to the world, so I wrote this in her bio, and a toddler werewolf boy. She had each with different man, the first left her and the second died before their weddings. She aim to get the perfect degree, but with a kid and toddler, that's probably just a dream, since she can't afford going to university right now. I don't have a save with them yet, but I have a save from Moonlight Falls where I am preparing a house for them. I will probably go with a story where the two YA met somewhere, told each other their stories and decided to help each other by living together.
My other active save is from Sunset Valley, where I decided to play again with the Goth family, My plan is for Cornelia to become fairy, but no luck with that yet. However, I am only playing with them for just a Sim-day.
The problem right now is, as the right Pokémon fan I am, I got enthralled with Pokémon Shield and knowing myself, I will not touch any other game, including Sims 3, until I finish the new Pokémon game, which may take me at least another week or two, but probably more, since I have other things to do than just playing games And that's considering I will not get Sword as well, since I am maniac enough to get the other game too. In that case, I will probably play Pokémon until the end of the year, maybe even longer
Mad Poster
#4 Old 24th Nov 2019 at 2:05 AM
Traverston, a cleared out version of Sunset Valley filled with Sims of animation characters and real life people.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Mad Poster
#5 Old 24th Nov 2019 at 10:17 AM
Four that I can think of:

* Bridgeport 2018. The one that came out of the vanilla Bridgeport, albeit with dozens of custom lots and extensively made over families and world decoration. Hasn't really been updated much in the past few years but serves as the base for other worlds.
* Bridgeport 1988 main save. The actual city of Bridgeport, it's lots, and a portion of the premade families plus some of my own.
* Bridgeport 1988 locations. Contains larger individual lots, facades, sets and soundstages out of content, meant purely for episode recordings. Contains the important go-to Sims from the main save, but everyone else serves a more NPC-like function. Meant to represent the whole city's population of course.
* Some place in some time. Half Oasis Landing, half empty, it's set in the future somewhere sometime somehow and meant to be a generic mix of Into the Future and I don't know, the entirety of Star Trek maybe?

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )