Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 8:38 PM
Default 'Partner Found'?
I have just been playing the game, and I'm trying to match my sim up with one I made just to be her husband. When I asked if he was single, a litte thing popped up that said 'Partner Found: none'. What is this?

When I did this with 2 different sims earlier, it said that they found their partner. What makes a sim their partner, and how can I match up my two sims?

potterhead
call me bria
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 8:43 PM
That means they don't have a partner. That they are single.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 8:44 PM
Partner can be girlfriend/boyfriend, engaged, or married. You can make them partners by having them in a relationship with each other.
transmogrified
retired moderator
#4 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 8:45 PM
"Partner Found: none" means that the Sim is single. Perform some friendly socials, then hit the romance tree. (I miss chemistry. I'd really like a sense that Sims are attracted to their potential partners.)
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 8:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mangaroo
"Partner Found: none" means that the Sim is single. Perform some friendly socials, then hit the romance tree. (I miss chemistry. I'd really like a sense that Sims are attracted to their potential partners.)

Me too.