Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 6:10 AM
Default "wondrous view" moodlet
Hey everyone , this may be a very dumb question but there is this one moodlet that i made appear with a debugging mod and I would like to know how it would be possible to actually achieve that moodlet . The moodlet is "Wondrous View" and the description is "The top of the Eiffel Tower offers a truly mesmerizing view of Champs Les Sims that overcomes even the greatest of travel brochures" My question is , if you can't actually visit the Eiffel Tower , then how is this possible . Please let me know, thank you .

- Chrissy
Screenshots
Advertisement
Banned
#2 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 7:27 AM
In beta they probably had the tower visitable and part of the outskirts of Champs Le Sims. It's that simple.

Then they probably decided that made absolutely no geographical sense, and probably couldn't manage the system for getting to the top, and scrapped it.
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 7:57 AM
You can buy the Eiffel tower with the buydebug cheat, and you can place it. I put it on an empty community lot in my town, but I couldn't use it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 5:01 PM
Okay , thank you