Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 5:45 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Seasons, University Life, Into the Future
"Use Stairs".."Use Stairs".."Use Stairs"... I Don't Want to Use the stairs!!!
Ok I'm having a horribly frustrating time with TS3:WA on the "Dong Huo" mission. I've been in the Dragons Lair before (for the first part), and I went to france and did the busy work quests. Now I'm directly after the part where you have to win a tournament.

Here's the problem, Whenever I enter the Dragon's Lair (through the "mouth" door), I go down the stairs and once I'm down there ... it won't let me move, or click on anything! No matter where I click it just comes up with the "Use Stairs" option >_<!!

Is there a way to fix this? I've reloaded the game, made my sim go across the whole map and back, but it just doesn't help anything D:

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 3:20 PM
I've read that saving your family and home to the library and starting in a new game is the cure but, I don't see why you cant' just save the tomb to the library from a new came, then go back and replace the faulty tomb with a new copy. Never had to try it but I would if it were mt game.
Inventor
#3 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 9:52 AM
Twallans StoryProgression Mod over at TSC should fix the error. Just put it in, don't enable, wait till the error goes away and then take the mod out.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 5:22 PM
not much help but i also had exactly the same problem could not find out what was wrong so i had to restart game with new sim, hope somebody can help you
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 11:31 PM
Thank you for all the help!
I ended up being able to fix it by leaving China entirely and then revisiting it later on. Pain in the butt, but at least I was able to finish the mission haha