Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Oct 2011 at 11:05 AM
Default my sim has a horse...
but to take care of the horse is a full time job. i dont have the ability take better care of my sims because of it. i want to take care of the horse and my sims. i also want to focus on my sims more. maybe im a crappy sims 3 player, i dont know. id like to sell the horse but i feel like im going against everything i stand for animals. do you guys have any advice for this siutation?
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 21st Oct 2011 at 11:06 AM
Horses aren't that much care - just make sure it has a stall, and then it can take care of its own food/drink needs, and will sleep autonomously. It can also entertain itself by running around and whatnot. Just make sure to give it a hug and a brush once a day or so and it should be fine.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Oct 2011 at 8:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Horses aren't that much care - just make sure it has a stall, and then it can take care of its own food/drink needs, and will sleep autonomously. It can also entertain itself by running around and whatnot. Just make sure to give it a hug and a brush once a day or so and it should be fine.

thank you, hp. i was thinking while the husband goes around taking care of the horse, the wife can go tomb raiding and the sort.
Instructor
#4 Old 21st Oct 2011 at 11:42 PM
My sim lived a short distance from the Equestrian Center in Appaloosa Plains. When I finished my sims races for the day or training I put him in a stall at the center. I instructed him to eat, drink and then sleep and went home. He would do all of that and then if he needed exercise before my sim came back he ran around town on his own. He would show up on occasion at the house but I just let him do his own thing....until he started eating the tomatoes.

I guess the only way it could be difficult is if you have several sims and animals in a house and you want to build the relationship with each of them. Then it can get time consuming. My jockey had his wife, one son and, of course, his horse. This way he had plenty of time to spend with each.

Happy simming!