Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Oct 2011 at 11:48 PM
Where is the cash register?
I made my own pet store but I can't find the cash register to place on the counter. Where is it? Thank you!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 24th Oct 2011 at 11:49 PM
Mak esure you have Limited Edition. You can only have a register if you have it.

My Simblr: Here
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Oct 2011 at 11:51 PM
I do, but I don't know where it can be found. What category? I looked everywhere
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Oct 2011 at 11:54 PM
I'm pretty sure I got everything from the site, I mean I was able to make a pet store and set lot to pet store...so I should have the cash register too right?
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th Oct 2011 at 11:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shhh
Mak esure you have Limited Edition. You can only have a register if you have it.

check you purchase history on that one i think everyone got it
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Oct 2011 at 12:49 AM
Yeah I got it, but I still can't find the cash register. Which category in Buy Mode should I look in? I made my own pet store on a pet store community lot but I can't find the cash register to make it completely functional. Thanks
Forum Resident
#7 Old 25th Oct 2011 at 12:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bonbonberry
Yeah I got it, but I still can't find the cash register. Which category in Buy Mode should I look in? I made my own pet store on a pet store community lot but I can't find the cash register to make it completely functional. Thanks

It's in Build mode, in the Community Section, Misc objects.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 25th Oct 2011 at 12:55 AM
It's not in the community objects? I haven't even looked to see where mine is yet.

Edit...just read above...that is probably where it is at.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 25th Oct 2011 at 1:00 AM
I found most of the pet store items in BuyDebug. The register may be there too. If not, did you check community build mode, the community items section where the rabbitholes are but the second tab where all the other registers are? If you use BuyDebug, you must enter testingcheatsenabled true first.

Never mind, writerchick said it. Sorry.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 9:43 PM
Hello there! I know that's an old thread to post to it. So, I'd bbe happy if you see my reply.
Ok, there are the steps:

1)Go into build mode...
2)On the upper left side of the build tab, there's a category that has to do with store items. Click it. (That's only available for stores!!)
3)In the middle of the list, you will find all of the cash registries. Get the one for pets.

THE END!
Test Subject
#11 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 9:45 PM
1)Go into build mode...
2)On the upper left side of the build tab, there's a category that has to do with store items, called "Community". Click it. (That's only available for stores!!)
3)You'll find it almost at the middle of the misc list...

THE END!
[/QUOTE]
Test Subject
#12 Old 21st Sep 2015 at 6:48 AM
ask what of name up Customizable Cash Registers ok........ http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=543967