Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 1:21 AM
Default 3 little gnomes
I have 3 gnomes! I have a horsey and two freezer bunny's. I have no idea how I got them, but my laying down gnome got scratched quite badly by my naughty cat Greer!

Anyone else got some gnomes!

[COLOR=Red]Reel Big Fish Rock!![/COLOR]

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Taj Burrow is the best surfer ever! [/COLOR]
Advertisement
Eminence Grise
#2 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 1:43 AM
I've heard you have a chance of getting the horse if your horse licks a saltlick often enough.

Don't know about the freezer bunny
Field Researcher
#3 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 1:57 AM
Quote:
I've heard you have a chance of getting the horse if your horse licks a saltlick often enough.

Good to know

I got the horse gnome (it appeared right by a salt lick). It was on a community lot where I’m “boarding” my horse. So, apparently, they can appear on community lots too.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 2:25 AM
I now actually have 5 gnomes! I have 3 horse gnomes! its crazy

[COLOR=Red]Reel Big Fish Rock!![/COLOR]

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Taj Burrow is the best surfer ever! [/COLOR]
Scholar
#5 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 3:14 AM
I'm guessing the freezer bunny one has something to do with the ice cream truck, one of the ice creams you can buy is a freezer bunny popsicle.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 5:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zokugai
I'm guessing the freezer bunny one has something to do with the ice cream truck, one of the ice creams you can buy is a freezer bunny popsicle.

My current family had never bought anything from the ice cream truck though it appeared in the kitchen out of nowhere =/

Also the dog gnome appeared on my lot when I added a new dog to the household.

Take in consideration that I'm french and I try my best to write an understandable english :)

[ booboolalaland ] [ goodieslalaland ]
Scholar
#7 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 6:48 AM
The Freezer Bunny gnome, that appears in my game, was appeared because my dog was barking at the freezer (happens three times, and now I have three FB gnome). That's why, the 'Freezer' Bunny gnome comes....

Hey there! :)
Scholar
#8 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 7:24 AM
I'm kind of hoping that Pets will give me a few (maybe not a gazillion, but a few) more gnomes. I've had maybe 5 in total in my whole sim life, and most of them were Vampire gnomes (and one The Dark, muhahaha).
Field Researcher
#9 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 12:23 PM
Ah thatexplanes about the freezer bunny gnome. Like cinder ive only had a handful, but my sim-self has something like 4 or 5 bunny gnome's dotted around her kitchen now.