Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Nov 2011 at 8:51 AM
Default no maternity leave
Since I'm playing with new EP Pets my pregnant sim didn't have a maternity leave. Even though she was expecting baby she did not receive any days free from work and after baby was born - no maternity leave. She goes to work with big belly

Actually before Pets I wanted to find a mod that would change amount of days on maternity leave, cause I thought it was too long, but I didn't wanted delating it completely

So tell me please is it a new option in EP Pets or am I having some kind of glitch. If it's not normal, what could be wrong with my game?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 26th Nov 2011 at 8:41 AM
Did you remove CC and delete the caches before you installed Pets? If not it's probably caused by CC.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Nov 2011 at 10:49 AM
I did that. And I have all CC fixed for pets. I checked all my mod and changed them for compatible with pets but still my pregnant sim don't have maternity leave ...
Field Researcher
#4 Old 26th Nov 2011 at 12:01 PM
I have the same thing but I don't mind so much. lol. I know, not helpful, but it happens to me too.
Scholar
#5 Old 26th Nov 2011 at 3:29 PM
Technically you should put this in the Help forum.

But, you noted you have updated CC/Mods but did you remove the CC/Mods from Packages to see if it works without them?