Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Dec 2011 at 6:06 AM
Still Have Skill Issues for Cats
I installed the overlook mod but it hasn't done anything. I don't understand the readme since I'm not that good with computer programming or anything. I can't even program my dvd player. So either I installed it wrong or that isn't the issue. They never seem to learn the hunting skill. The menu that is supposed to pop up in the city hall isn't there for that mod. I put the .package in the package folders of both the base game, pets, and the EA folder in my documents. Did I place it in the wrong place? What am I doing wrong? I deleted the spellbook so that isn't in my downloads or my game anymore. I need a little help dealing with this. XD simple instructions would be great since I'm not technical.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 13th Dec 2011 at 7:41 AM
Default Hey! I found a non mod solution
Ok I was just by chance on the sims 3 forums when I found a post that said if you set your needs to static your pets would start learning skills. I did it and it works! Sure I would turn it off when you aren't training a pet, but it works. I'm not sure why and neither did the person who figured it out. However, it seems to fix some of the issues I had with my horses too.