Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Space Pony
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Feb 2012 at 12:37 PM
Default No More Creepy Ice Cream Truck
My ice cream truck has evolved in my game.
No clue how, or what made this happen. Funny though.
Screenshots

My Sims 4 Random Legacy can be found here.
My simblr .
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 16th Feb 2012 at 12:41 PM
That occur in my game too! but I don't have Pet Expansion Pack

Me back after a long hiatus :)
Scholar
#3 Old 17th Feb 2012 at 1:41 AM
That looks like some sort of a rig mesh o_o
Field Researcher
#4 Old 17th Feb 2012 at 2:23 AM
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th May 2015 at 12:05 PM
Default More Than One?!
Quote: Originally posted by kadience
My ice cream truck has evolved in my game.
No clue how, or what made this happen. Funny though.

Okay, so I have just loaded my sims and more than one icecream truck has appeared? Ive tried shift>object>delete but some aren't deleting??
On my map it says there is around 20-30 in the same spot and when I zoom in its only one??
Field Researcher
#6 Old 5th May 2015 at 2:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Caitlinslash02
Okay, so I have just loaded my sims and more than one icecream truck has appeared? Ive tried shift>object>delete but some aren't deleting??
On my map it says there is around 20-30 in the same spot and when I zoom in its only one??

That's odd. You mean the truck map tag shows up multiple times for the same truck? Could you try deleting that one "truck" as many times as you can? Sometimes multiple objects might spawn in the same location.

The ice cream truck is screwy. I have Nraas's Traveler and Overwatch, and I still have some problems with that thing.

(As a note, any problems you have you should make a new thread for, instead of necro'ing, even if the problem seems related or too minor to bother with!)
Alchemist
#7 Old 29th May 2015 at 9:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Caitlinslash02

Nraas Traffic has options for limiting the number of cars and trucks in the neighborhood.
Nraas -> Traffic -> Ice Cream Truck -> Max Ice Cream Trucks
Set it to whatever number you want

@ Aspersim: you shouldn't have mod issues if you know what you're doing e.g. downloading from safe sources, knowing what you're downloading (most modders are great with explaining what their mods, well, modify), ensuring there are no conflicts between mods and that they match your patch level etc.