Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 12:23 PM
Default Bonehilda.
Bonehilda is awesome but she scares away my witch! My werewolf and fairy sims are fine with her but my witch sim just can't stand her - she doesn't have the coward trait so any idea how to overcome this?!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 5:57 PM
Amusingly enough, the family I started with has one fairy and the rest are humans. It's the fairy who flees every time Bonehilda wanders into the vicinity. The humans don't seem to care. Even more amusing is that the fairy has the Brave attribute.

On a side note, I was pleased to see that while the cowplant would, in fact, eat Bonehilda after a rousing game of cake tease, she got horfed back up undamaged. I guess cowplants like a little more substance to their meals?
Scholar
#3 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 6:00 PM
My witches don't seem to have a problem with her. What I want to know is, why doesn't she do laundry?

Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 6:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aeval99
My witches don't seem to have a problem with her. What I want to know is, why doesn't she do laundry?

Because she's bone idle.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 6:23 PM
Hmm interesting. My witch's traits are: Neurotic, Technophobe, Flirty, Schmoozer and Mean Spirited. It doesn't seem to me that any of those traits should make her afraid of Bonehilda!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 6:44 PM
At first my witch sim got the "OMG CREEPY MAID" or whatever the moodlet is, but after a while she stopped getting it... I don't know what I did, I just noticed when I move the family to a new house and the witch summoned Bonehilda, the witch was all MEH... and walked away... Forgetting to feed her babby, but that's okay, There is a Bonehilda for that
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 6:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by acid_fairy
Hmm interesting. My witch's traits are: Neurotic, Technophobe, Flirty, Schmoozer and Mean Spirited. It doesn't seem to me that any of those traits should make her afraid of Bonehilda!

Neurotic should be it. My neurotic sim flees from her too.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 6:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by emino
Neurotic should be it. My neurotic sim flees from her too.

Ahh I shall change that quicksharp then! She won't do ANYTHING when she's around.
Eminence Grise
#9 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 7:05 PM
Watch out... if you use Twallan's Register mod, Bonehilda can be assigned to service jobs around town... in my game, she wound up as a paparazzi Which kinda fits, they're REALLY scary.

Twallan's working on it

Quote: Originally posted by Morlock
Because she's bone idle.

OK, I'm asking Delphy for a "Groan" button!
Instructor
#10 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 9:01 PM
I don't know if I'm asking in good place, but do you also have Bonehilda bug? When she is active, but she is in her coffin for the break, and you will "turn her off", she will not turn off ever... She will work always with no way to get rid of her (you can still delete her and her coffin with the cheat).
Scholar
#11 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 9:38 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Morlock
Because she's bone idle.

*groans* Booooo!
Quote: Originally posted by anie_1981
I don't know if I'm asking in good place, but do you also have Bonehilda bug? When she is active, but she is in her coffin for the break, and you will "turn her off", she will not turn off ever... She will work always with no way to get rid of her (you can still delete her and her coffin with the cheat).

I am playing the Crumplebottom house and she can be a bit buggy because of the layout. On the second floor, one side of the house has a roof built through it which causes about 10 dead tiles. If Bonehilda walks on one of these tiles she vanishes into the ether. If one of your Sims tries to dismiss her (from her house) they get reset. It's a pain in the butt, when she disappears you can either rebuy her house or sometimes resetSim works.
Alchemist
#12 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 10:25 PM
she just gets stuck a lot, for me.
reminds me of sims 1. she got stuck a lot, then, too. *sourface*

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 10:29 PM
The new consignment store employee is Bonehilda. Neat! She apparently got assigned to it after I booted the other guy, LOL. Turns out she's buggy AND multi-talented!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 11:19 PM
I liked it. It was all fun and awesome. Until I decided to get my sim family a dog. She won't leave the dog alone for one second. She's always trying to teach it tricks and, because of that, the dog's motives go down pretty quickly and won't get back up because she smother it with tricks. It's pretty annoying, I had to get rid of her.
Test Subject
#15 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 11:20 PM
Huh. I've never had any of my sims flee from Bonehilda. However, she's definitely still buggy in my game. I seem to have the opposite problem from anie_1981. After a couple of days she always disappears, although the buy object is stuck at "Dismiss", so it thinks she's around somewhere. Resetting the box does not help. I don't know; can she wander off the lot?

Also, fun fact: Bonehilda will beat the crap out of any burglars that come your way. That was a fun surprise.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 1:02 AM
I am annoyed with my Bonehilda. She's paying too much attention to the stray pets..

My username here is sweetichigodream, but I am better known as Helena and/or Funny Bunny! :) would love to change username...
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 2:10 AM
The maid that I had hired prior to getting her quit when he saw her. But she is awesome at taking care of the baby.
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 11:38 AM
Well I love Bonehilda... she is better than butlers, babysitters and maids combined.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 7:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by creativebystander
Huh. I've never had any of my sims flee from Bonehilda. However, she's definitely still buggy in my game. I seem to have the opposite problem from anie_1981. After a couple of days she always disappears, although the buy object is stuck at "Dismiss", so it thinks she's around somewhere. Resetting the box does not help. I don't know; can she wander off the lot?

Also, fun fact: Bonehilda will beat the crap out of any burglars that come your way. That was a fun surprise.

If you're using any of Twallan's mods, you need to get the new register and it will fix that. I had the same problem with her. She'd disappear after only performing her duties for a few sim hours and then poof. The coffin was stuck at "dismiss" and everything.

Get rid of the coffin, download the new register, reset your cache and then it should work fine. :D
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 7:58 PM
My sims had a fire at the house. Bonehilda kept the baby from waNdering over to the blazing stove. LOL if only she could have kept Kimi's parents from freaking out and nearly killing themselves. Thank goodness it was Sano's birthday and he had just aged up to a teen and helped the firefighter to put out the blaze. ((which is how the fire started in the first place.))

Screenshots
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#21 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 5:46 PM
So that's that Bonehilda loks like! I placed her on my lot and summoned her but nothing happened. I sent her back and she wouldn't go back. She's invisible anyway so I deleted Bonehilda's house/coffin.

Bug.bug.bug... For all I know. she's still wandering around the lot.
Eminence Grise
#22 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 8:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fraavio
I liked it. It was all fun and awesome. Until I decided to get my sim family a dog. She won't leave the dog alone for one second. She's always trying to teach it tricks and, because of that, the dog's motives go down pretty quickly and won't get back up because she smother it with tricks. It's pretty annoying, I had to get rid of her.

Yeah, this is definitely an issue for me too.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 9:18 PM
For me its Bonehilda and the family's toddler. She will not leave him alone and I'm starting to fear for his future sanity!

The household does not currently have any pets so I guess she turns her attention on the next helpless victim she can find.

Now she's completely bugged out because I did a reset on her - she seemed stuck in an endless "snuggle / tickle / snuggle / tickle" loop and the toddler was exhausted! She's not anywhere at all and the only option on her coffin is to 'dismiss' her which causes an NRaas Error Trap script error immediately. I'm sad she's gone but I think the toddler is probably relieved.

Twist of Fate - My Random Legacy Challenge
Alchemist
#24 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 9:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Srikandi

OK, I'm asking Delphy for a "Groan" button!

Yes, please!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 11:01 PM
I love Bonehilda, but she always seems so sad and overworked! I wish I could offer her a bed rather than a closet to live in, makes me feel mean seeing her clean the whole house then tidy herself away! Skeletons have rights too! :p
Page 1 of 4