Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Sep 2012 at 5:19 AM
Default Make Supernatural Zombies More Interesting
First in my experience so far Zombies don't bite and do not enter houses or gated/fenced areas as long as gates are locked, very lame. My sims go in and out of my house like normal and are never bothered by zombies even when I have 5 or 6 at the front door.

I don't have the technical expertise for this and I don't know how hard it would be, but I would love it if someone would make zombies truly dangerous by having them actually attack sims and maybe infect them. All of the mods I've seen are to get rid of them, but I just want them to be less vanilla.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Sep 2012 at 4:44 PM
I totally agree ! the only thing the current zombies do attack in the game is the plants ... Moreover, there is no way to get rid of them, even with the pistopee (sorry, don't have the english word for that, and word reference doesn't recognize it ).
If there was someone to help on it ...
Test Subject
#3 Old 23rd Sep 2012 at 7:36 PM
If you go to the Nraas website, he has a mod, called Vector i think, where you can tweak zombie settings for outbreaks and stuff. I haven't read much about it, nor do i actually have that mod but it seems cool. --> nraas.wikispaces.com/ (I'd fully read the documentation before installing though =) Hope that helps some.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 23rd Sep 2012 at 9:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lizdavalos
First in my experience so far Zombies don't bite and do not enter houses or gated/fenced areas as long as gates are locked, very lame. My sims go in and out of my house like normal and are never bothered by zombies even when I have 5 or 6 at the front door.

This mod alters the growl at sim/bite chance to 50/50 and allows the zombies to invade your house:
http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...es-more-biting/

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Sep 2012 at 11:27 PM
Are there any mods that make zombie bites carry permanent zombification yet? Can't really have that perfect zombie apocalypse without one.
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Sep 2012 at 3:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kissability
I totally agree ! the only thing the current zombies do attack in the game is the plants ... Moreover, there is no way to get rid of them, even with the pistopee (sorry, don't have the english word for that, and word reference doesn't recognize it ).

LOL they bite my Sims sometimes, but usually, like yours, they chow down on the plants - they're hell on gardens! And not just at certain times - they eat 24/7 at any phase of the moon..
Mad Poster
#7 Old 24th Sep 2012 at 3:42 PM
The whole Zombies eating the plants thing is just a stupid parody on the Plants vs Zombies game, which I believe is also an EA game.

Also, isn't there a mod that gets rid of Zombies eating plants? That's one of the most annoying things about the zombies, IMO.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Forum Resident
#8 Old 24th Sep 2012 at 6:49 PM
There's a mod to stop zombies from eating plants by Shimrod, here
http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...tacking-plants/

"I have learned silence from the talkative, tolerance from the intolerant and kindness from the unkind, yet, I'm ungrateful to those teachers. "- Kahlil Gibran
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Sep 2012 at 3:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kissability

I really don't get EA connection with PopCap Games and how they suddenly make zombies look like a joke. I do really enjoy PvZ but the Sims' zombies should have been scarier and interesting. Again I say, a JOKE!
Test Subject
#10 Old 1st Jan 2014 at 10:11 PM
has someone made a mod yet? there is mods for vamps and weres but nothing on zombies..
Field Researcher
#11 Old 2nd Jan 2014 at 6:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fillepino
has someone made a mod yet? there is mods for vamps and weres but nothing on zombies..

Instructor
#12 Old 20th Jan 2014 at 9:57 PM
Is this the mod you were looking for?
Quote: Originally posted by fillepino

Quote: Originally posted by megativity13
There's a mod to stop zombies from eating plants by Shimrod, here
http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...tacking-plants/

Mod? Check.
Modding Zombies? Check.

The mod you seek was a post or two before yours.

Anyways, regarding zombies... I just not sure what else you could do with them.
Test Subject
#13 Old 29th May 2015 at 8:41 PM
Really?!? i'm dissapointed in EA for not making zombies scaryer and not try 2 get into ur house and kill u!! (sorry about spelling i'm welsh not english!)
Test Subject
#14 Old 29th May 2015 at 8:42 PM
Does anyone know a mod 2 make em scary!?!
Alchemist
#15 Old 30th May 2015 at 2:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bluebird87
Does anyone know a mod 2 make em scary!?!

There is, if you read the whole thread.

Here's the link: http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...es-more-biting/

You need to register in the site first in order to read the thread.

Just call me Nikel