Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Nov 2012 at 12:36 AM
Fairy wings?
Alright, so, I just got Supernatural a couple of days ago. Today, I decided to make a fairy. So I made a fairy, the wings were showing up in CAS. I confirmed my sim and went into the world, and the wings were gone. I could see all the other sims fairy wings though, but I couldn't see my sim's fairy wings. Is it a bug or...? Sorry, I'm really new to Supernatural.

I don't have the "Nomosaic" or whatever mod installed, I only have clothes and other custom content installed onto my game, so it couldn't be that. Is it just something in the game where they hide your active sim's wings? I have no idea.

Someone fill me in. Lol.
Advertisement
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#2 Old 6th Nov 2012 at 1:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Armada
I don't have the "Nomosaic" or whatever mod installed, I only have clothes and other custom content installed onto my game, so it couldn't be that. Is it just something in the game where they hide your active sim's wings? I have no idea.

Someone fill me in. Lol.
Actually, it could be your CC that is causing the issue. Without knowing exactly what CC you have currently, it's hard to pin it down. Try running it without CC, and see if the problem works itself out. If it does, it's probably a conflict somewhere.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Nov 2012 at 6:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ButchSims
Actually, it could be your CC that is causing the issue. Without knowing exactly what CC you have currently, it's hard to pin it down. Try running it without CC, and see if the problem works itself out. If it does, it's probably a conflict somewhere.

Oh, okay. I'll try that. Thanks. c:
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd Dec 2012 at 10:12 PM
I had same issue.... it finally got fixed after I installed nraas industries hybrid mod. Till then, no matter how many times I made my sim drink fairy potion, it just remained...human. But I had no censor removers but did have custom skins. Try, it won't hurt!