Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Dec 2012 at 10:36 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets
Default no mosaic, don't know where to post !
hi everybody

I have a problem with the no mosaic patch here velocitygrass no mosaic
I don't know where to post, i'm a bit lost

this package don't works for me. all my others packages works fine.
my GameVersion = 1.42.130.019002

thanks
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 11th Dec 2012 at 10:39 PM
It looks like velocitygrass already pointed you in the right direction.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Dec 2012 at 10:42 PM
heeeeh ... no
he just tell me to go on the forum.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 11th Dec 2012 at 11:10 PM
http://nraas.wikispaces.com/State+of+the+Mod

http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...efore_You_Start

First make sure you have the proper framework installed.
You may have a mod that interferes with the no mosaic. It may be an old version or it may be something else that interferes. Look in your mods folder and make sure you have only one version of the no mosaic, taking out the old version if found. If that does not solve your problem, then take all your mods out of the the folder and if the no mosaic works without them, you know that one of them is the culprit. Add them back one at a time until you figure out which one. If all that doesn't help, then try using a different blur remover. I have posted a llink to Twallan's decensor, which works differently than the one here by velocity.

Lastly, as much as you may hate to do it, you may have to delete you whole mods folder and start it over, since there may be some CC that is the problem. Or more radical than that you may need to start out with a clean game to get rid of the problem. You don't have to uninstall and reinstall the games. Drag your entire sims3 folder to the desktop and them restart the game from the launcher icon. A whole new blank slate game will be regenerated with all the installed SPs and EPs and it will still be patched to your latest patch. You can them start fresh with modding you game. perhaps more carefully this time. Take it from one who has "been there--done that."
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Dec 2012 at 11:21 PM
okay i'l try just with it.
thanks
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Dec 2012 at 11:32 PM Last edited by bishonours : 11th Dec 2012 at 11:49 PM.
no mods, just the no mosaic and it still don't works !
i'm unlucky ! lol

I hope the descendor will works
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Dec 2012 at 1:11 AM
the descendor doesn't work for me
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 12th Dec 2012 at 3:42 PM
it still not works ...
Field Researcher
#9 Old 12th Dec 2012 at 5:28 PM
You may need to just do a clean install of your game and start over. There may be something in you cache files or saved games interfering. You could try emptying those, but I am not an expert on what you can delete and what you should keep. In trying to solve a problem in my game I deleted some cache files and ended up really screwing up my game by most likley deleting something I shouldn't have.

. Something was interfering with my open air market that I had just paid 1700 simpoints for at the store. for the equivalent of $17 I was not going to just write it off, like I might an outfit or hair. I dragged my entire sims folder to the desktop, restarted the game. a new game was generated with everything default. Then I added in my mods and CC that I wanted. The game is running fine for me now and everything works. Whatever was wrong with the game was cured by this purge. Sometimes when there is a problem and you can't figure it out you just have to start over. In the past I have uninstalled everything and reinstalled the basegame and every EP and SP, until I learned this trick from a modder. Like this way much better.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 12th Dec 2012 at 7:05 PM
okay i'll try these

but i don't understand why all other packages works but not this one ! buuh !
Field Researcher
#11 Old 12th Dec 2012 at 7:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bishonours
okay i'll try these

but i don't understand why all other packages works but not this one ! buuh !

When my game was acting up over the weekend everything worked except the lot that I had bought. go figure. I have no idea why just one thing misbehaves. good luck Here's hoping a regeneration of your vanilla game will solve your problem. (Even if redownloading and reinstalling all your mods and CC is a pain.)

http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php?

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Chatterbox

In addition to this site, you may find some help at these sites
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 12th Dec 2012 at 8:04 PM
thanks for your links!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 12th Dec 2012 at 8:08 PM
I don't understand, wich folders I have to move ?
Field Researcher
#14 Old 12th Dec 2012 at 9:12 PM
I don't understand, wich folders I have to move ?

Open your documents folder. It is usually found in your startup menu in the lower left corner of your computer screen. find the folder that says EA and click on that and open it. Then you should see a folder that says sims3. Drag that entire folder to your desktop. then go to your launcher and restart the game.

If you cannot see your way clear to do that then, you will need to uninstall all of your games using the uninstall function in your control panel, and then reinstall all your games, and then make sure you get your game patched to the latest patch.

I am not sure how to upload or even take a screen shot to illustrate this. Perhaps someone more savvy than I can show the documents folder and the EA folder and the sims folder inside it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 12th Dec 2012 at 9:13 PM
i think i do it well, and still not working. it seems there's no nude patch for me ! =/
Field Researcher
#16 Old 12th Dec 2012 at 9:17 PM
i think i do it well, and still not working. it seems there's no nude patch for me ! =/

There is something else going on in your game files. I do believe you need a clean install.
I have no other suggestions. good luck. Try the websites links I gave you up up thread and see what help they may offer.
Site Helper
#17 Old 13th Dec 2012 at 8:22 PM
When you moved the Sims 3 folder to the desktop, your CC all went with it. This included the no mosaic mod. When you started the game again it should have made a whole new folder.

Now make a new Mods folder in the Sims 3 folder (where your old Mods folder was)
Inside the Mods folder make a Packages folder. (Again, exactly like the one your old Sims 3 folder has.
Copy the resource.cfg file from the old folder
Paste it into the new Mods folder in the same place it is in the old folder.
Compare the two Sims 3 folders, and the two Mods folders. They should look the same except for the CC
Now put the nomosaic into the Packages folder

Does it work?

If it works, you have a CC conflict, and need to work through the FAQ on finding bad CC. http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php..._Custom_Content

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook