Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Dec 2012 at 4:12 PM
Default A question about small pets
I have a question, mostly about large birds like parrots, but really any small pets like lizards and so on. Are there any that you don't have to constantly feed and give attention to? I would like a pet that is just there that when I feel like it I can play with...I really dislike the amount of time and attention that pets demand in the game. I would like to have one of the birds, a parrot, but it needs to be fed and given attention I am pretty sure.

Anyone know which pet is the least attention needing....is it just fish? Anyone know of a mod to turn off the feeding and need for constant attention for pets?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Dec 2012 at 4:21 PM
I had a chipmunk and a squirrel. Both were captured from the world (and not bought on the pet store) and I didn't really have to care for them. Both eventually die, but I had to NOT fill the bowl for a 1,5 Sim week and I guess that's pretty much as easy-going as it can get.