Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 9:18 AM
Making a little girl vampire act like an adult? (Claudia)
I'm trying to do the "family" from Interview with a Vampire and [as odd as it sounds] I want Claudia [the little girl looking vampire who was like 150 years old] to BE an adult but look little. Not for any creepy reasons -- I just didn't want a deadly 150 year old vampire running around and playing patty-cake. I already have Louis and Lestat and a few of the others, but I want to make this work.

How do I change her age so she THINKS she's an adult but looks like a little girl?

And now I see how creepy this really sounds.

If you want to just message me privately or something that is fine too.
Advertisement
One Minute Ninja'd
#2 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 1:02 AM
Well, it does sound creepy. The PM request does unintentionally add to the creepiness. I guess you could just have her a YA, make her really thin and underdeveloped, and get some decent Lolita type clothing for her, all of which might get you close to the "look" you want but also sounds creepy. Good luck.
Eminence Grise
#3 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 3:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by askgriff
I'm trying to do the "family" from Interview with a Vampire and [as odd as it sounds] I want Claudia [the little girl looking vampire who was like 150 years old] to BE an adult but look little. Not for any creepy reasons -- I just didn't want a deadly 150 year old vampire running around and playing patty-cake. I already have Louis and Lestat and a few of the others, but I want to make this work.

How do I change her age so she THINKS she's an adult but looks like a little girl?

And now I see how creepy this really sounds.

If you want to just message me privately or something that is fine too.

Bear in mind that in TS3 children cannot perform most adult interactions, because children require completely separate animations for every interaction they perform. So even with intensive modding, you are really going to have no luck getting a child-model Sim to act like an adult, unless you're prepared to provide dozens of new child animations, which a lot of folks would be very grateful for

By playing with the custom sliders that are available, though, particularly the height slider, you may be able to make an adult sim look (relatively) child-like.