Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 1:43 PM
Default Amusing SN Interactions
Currently, and yes I know I am easy to please, but the vampire interaction 'show off teeth' and the ability to smack werewolffies on the nose with a newspaper amuses me somewhat more than it should. What about you?

I have to confess that the apple conjure/tossing animation from witches is getting a bit old now - reminds me of handiness wrench tossing ...
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 13th Jan 2013 at 4:19 PM
Hmmn, I'm embarrassed to admit I'm still amused by the Ha-ha-HAH on spell casting. I've restrained myself from adding it to forum postings... barely.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 13th Jan 2013 at 5:35 PM
My game spawned a fairy/zombie sim (well I think it's part zombie). At first I was like "oh, cute, sparkly!" then it started doing the "wanna eat your brains" animation.
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Jan 2013 at 10:56 AM
I like the interaction that Sims make when they aren't scared by seeing the zombies - the zombie goes to attack them and they're kind of like "ooh cool!" and mimic its actions.
I've only just got Supernatural and properly started playing it today... is it bad that the zombie actually scared me when it first popped out of the ground >>

"There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." - Daria
Scholar
#5 Old 17th Jan 2013 at 12:13 AM
I like the interaction when two vampires take out the plasma juise and...I don't know how to explain it so good but you get the idea:D