Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Apr 2013 at 1:38 AM
Default Wtf just happened!?!?
I just got all the eps so im relatively new to what they all do. Pretty sure this ones supernatural.

So I'm at university talking to a university guy right? He's a vampire. We take a romantic photo then all of a freaking sudden... he's wearing my clothes and body and face!!!!! Then he zooms off! What is this!!?!?!?

Kokor yori sekai ni itami o. (Yes I have a Japanese fetish :P)
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 16th Apr 2013 at 12:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by adamadkins
I just got all the eps so im relatively new to what they all do. Pretty sure this ones supernatural.

So I'm at university talking to a university guy right? He's a vampire. We take a romantic photo then all of a freaking sudden... he's wearing my clothes and body and face!!!!! Then he zooms off! What is this!!?!?!?

Ah, the Body Thief makes it to the sims.

Or, Body Snatchers the ultra secret TS3 Life State. So secret, no one knows which EP it came with.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 16th Apr 2013 at 1:39 PM Last edited by Black Zekrom : 16th Apr 2013 at 1:50 PM.
I think Its a bug from University Life...
It happend to my sims too

Me back after a long hiatus :)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th Apr 2013 at 5:13 PM
i don't mean to alarm you, but you're going to want to lock your computer down and call a priest.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Apr 2013 at 9:15 PM Last edited by adamadkins : 16th Apr 2013 at 11:57 PM.
A bug?.. I don't think it's a bug this guy did something to steal my clothes, then my character was doing an animation to react to it. She ended up in a different outfit after it, then she got + relationship and im like HE JUST STOLE YOUR CLOTHES AND LOOKS AND THATS GOOD? cant be a bug.

AH!!! Its taking a picture! It turns them into you. Wtf! Thats fucking weird. Pardon my language.

Kokor yori sekai ni itami o. (Yes I have a Japanese fetish :P)