Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th May 2013 at 2:58 AM
Alchemy Cabinet: can it be trusted?
I was looking for a mod to add more slots to the alchemy cabinets that ship with TS3 but I found a bunch of posts of people complaining about their items disappearing when stored in there. Does anybody know if this was ever fixed or does everybody use other storage options instead?

I honestly still would like more slots to be added to it just for decorating purposes alone. I guess I'll start moving stuff out of mine for the time-being though.

Quote:
See, that's why you need to be more like me. It's pretty obvious that I'm a big, terrible, mean person. If somebody says I am a terrible, mean person, I will just grin evilly....and be mean to them! It's good to be bad. *J.M. Pescado*
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th May 2013 at 4:47 AM
I haven't had any problems with the alchemy cabinets disappearing things. I do think they are way to big for what little you are allowed to store on them. I usually play with small houses so space is always a concern for me. More slots would be great. Haven't heard of a mod like you talked about. Due to how few potions you can store in them and how much space they take up, I stopped using them and just store the potions in WA chests now.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 17th May 2013 at 9:49 PM
There is an EA error where if that cabinet is reset, all the inventory is deleted.

Otherwise it is fine.

NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.