Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Dec 2013 at 1:20 PM Last edited by Bagko90 : 28th Dec 2013 at 4:45 PM.
Default Social Interaction not possible anymore afte time travel!
After my Sim returned from Oasis Landing into the normal time, social interaction aren´t working anymore for them. In Oasis Landing it worked just fine for the one Sim travelled, but afterwards everybody in the family wasn´t able to socially interact anymore.

Already cleared the caches and deinstalled every mod, still not working! Moved my household to a new family lot, still not working. I also tried to use Nraas Mods (Error Trap, Overwatch, Mastercontroller) but nothing helped. Before it worked just fine, already travelled several times before with my household to Oasis Landing. When I switch to a different household in the same town of the affected sims, social interaction are working again.

I have every main expansion except Island Paradise and Pets. The Accesoires Packs I own are: High End Loft, Design Garden, Town Stuff and Fast Lane Stuff. Patches are all up to date (checked with the TS3 Patchdownloader). Same with my drivers. It´s really frustrating cuz the affected sim are highly advanced in nearly every skill (including the completion of the skill achievments) and I put a lot of time into it.

My Specs:
VGA: Nvidia Gtx 570
Ram: 8 Gb
CPU: Intel I5 3570K
OS. Windows 7 64 Bit

Thought it would be necessary to mention my pc specification
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 8th Jan 2014 at 4:01 PM
Somebody?
dodgy builder