Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Mar 2014 at 7:32 PM
Default Custom Wands?
Has anyone heard about anyone making custom wands for witches in Supernatural? I like the ones we have but I'd like to see a wand that's more like a staff or a scepter
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Mar 2014 at 12:25 AM
This is a great idea.

Add me as a friend in the Sims:
http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Zagreus74
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 29th Mar 2014 at 12:26 AM
I second that, there are staffs in sims medieval that can be converted to sims 3 and made functional.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Mar 2014 at 5:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Artimis
I second that, there are staffs in sims medieval that can be converted to sims 3 and made functional.

It would be cool, but wouldn't the staffs need new animations, or at the very least need animations coded for all the witch spells that also borrow from TSM? It would look weird to have them flourished the way witches flourish the wands.

I'm not saying that it can be done, but that's a fairly specialized skill, and would take a lot of work. Potentially worth it, but...
Space Pony
#5 Old 29th Mar 2014 at 11:59 AM
Ever since "Supernaturals" came out I was actually waiting for "Harry Potter" inspired wands for our SIMs 3 SIMs.

Also I apologize for hijacking the thread instead of just posting a newer thread, but how about a "Back to the Future" hoverboard skin or even the "Pitbull hoverboards also from "BttF" for the "Wind Carver as well?
Field Researcher
#6 Old 30th Mar 2014 at 12:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CRV13
Ever since "Supernaturals" came out I was actually waiting for "Harry Potter" inspired wands for our SIMs 3 SIMs.

Also I apologize for hijacking the thread instead of just posting a newer thread, but how about a "Back to the Future" hoverboard skin or even the "Pitbull hoverboards also from "BttF" for the "Wind Carver as well?

Now that I think about it, there's so much stuff out there that can be improved by just cosmetic changes...
Space Pony
#7 Old 30th Mar 2014 at 2:16 PM
The Jet pack could be reskinned to look like something from the Jetsons

Lab Assistant
#8 Old 12th Apr 2014 at 11:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CRV13
The Jet pack could be reskinned to look like something from the Jetsons
Or maybe Boba Fett's jetpack? His is pretty cool too.

Check out my Legacy Challenge:
Chapter 41: Do Babies Eat Sand?
Forum Resident
#9 Old 13th Apr 2014 at 12:06 AM
Related, I always wondered why no one make any other versions of the Murphy Bed. I wish I had time and energy to learn 3D modelling.
Test Subject
#10 Old 24th Oct 2015 at 9:13 AM
I know this is old, but any progress on this by anyone? I have Tom Hiddleston, with a Loki-esque outfit. Having his staff would make life complete!