Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 6:26 AM
Supernatural skills and other problems
Can someone, tell me how to get my witch to level 10.
..............I don't know what I am doing with my life. This starting to get old and sooo ANNOYING!
Thanks and once I get I to level 10 I have completed my entire life.

Also I have another problem....... The BABY glitch.
I shouldn't of downloaded from the exchange. Help... I am scared for my dear life.

Building houses...... I can't make any house look good.
I have been playing since I was little and still have no skills building whatsoever. Lol.

Last question: am I the only one with these problems?
Have you guys been hiding answers?

Okay guys I'm of to listen to some arianna Grande music now...... Bye !
If you know anything to help please help! thank you guys
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 9:29 AM
Yeah, it takes a lot of grinding to master spellcasting. I usually alternate between these:
- cast Fire Blast, then cast Ice Blast to put the fire out (this works well for the "Cast x Spells" wish too);
- Play With Magic a lot and cast Conversion Ritual a lot.
More threads on the topic:
Fastest way to level witches powers
Sims 3 Witch , How to make her learn faster ?
Best way to max witch magic skill?

If you want to cheat, you have two options:
1) get the Faster Hidden Skills mod by gesimz;
2) get Master Controller and the Cheats module (you need it for this) and set your witch's Spellcasting to 10. Click on the witch sim, select Nraas -> Master Controller -> Advanced -> Skill Level, select the Spellcasting skill from the pop-up window, write 10 and click the button with the checkmark.

Dunno what you mean by "baby glitch". Is it the one where the pregnant sim keeps pooping out babies by the dozens? Re-loading the save should fix that.
If you've got babies looking weird (stretched out), you've got some bad custom content in the game, more likely clothes. See here how to find it.

Houses: if you like the way they look, who cares how ugly they are, lol. If you don't like them, look at some building plans (literally Google this). Look at other people's houses, see what they do and what you like, and try to imitate that. My houses are nowhere near the great ones I've seen, but as long as they're functional and reasonably pretty I don't care about fine-tuning them.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 10:12 AM
Sweetdevil thank you ! I meant weird baby glitch by wired ugly stretched ones. Lol I have gone through and checked all that out, fixing it right now.