Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Dec 2015 at 3:06 AM
Default How do you put the "special" dog finds together?
I have been unable to find this by searching. Nobody talks about it--I don't know if it is because nobody cares about it, or the method is obvious to everybody but me. So the dog has found three pieces out of three of the "Dinosaur Mini-Skeleton." I can't discover any way to put it together. No option in inventory, so I put them on the ground. No options, not from the human sims or the dog. I can't put them back into the dog's inventory either. I did manage to get them into the family inventory. Now what? Is it possible they are the wrong three pieces? They all look like ribcages.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 25th Dec 2015 at 4:01 AM
IIRC if they're "completed set" (each one piece different) they should put themselves together by, well - "themselves", or so. Anyway my personal Hydrant Gallery raised such way I believe.

favorite quote: "When ElaineNualla is posting..I always read..Nutella. I am sorry" by Rosebine
self-claimed "lower-spec simmer"
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Dec 2015 at 11:41 AM
I put them in the human sim's inventory and get the option to assemble when clicking on them. Odd that you would not...

omnis mundi creatura
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Dec 2015 at 11:40 AM
Thank you! I'm pretty sure now the problem is that I have three of the same piece instead of one of each of the pieces.