Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Feb 2016 at 1:53 PM
How to make my own horse coat
Hello,

I have a question. How can I make my own horse coat? I used to make my own clothes, floors etc. through photoshop. Is it possible to make a horse coat like this? I would like to take one from a real horse photo and put it into my game. Thank you for your answers.

Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 21st Feb 2016 at 3:46 PM
Horse coat? Is that suppose to be coach or something else? .... oh you mean a coat for the horse? Silly me. I have only been sitting on a horse one time when I was a little girl. I was full of conflicting feelings I remember lol.

Perhaps you would check out the meshing section instead: http://modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=602
Instructor
#3 Old 21st Feb 2016 at 6:04 PM
From what I've seen in the Equus-Sims community and many people who make coats, it's a matter of using the coat editor that is in game.
Now if you mean markings, that is something different.
Rubric Wrangler
#4 Old 22nd Feb 2016 at 2:04 PM
Yeah, the word "coat" is a bit ambiguous here. Do you want to make a horse blanket? That would require meshing, as pointed out by volvenom. For horse markings (the individual components used to build coat patterns in CAS) try this tutorial. And as Luckk said, if you want to create a complete horse coat (the complete appearance of colours on the whole horse), that is done in-game.

For future reference we have a whole Create forum which would be better-suited for asking questions about creating content. Create Menu, Sims 3 Creation.

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr