Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Feb 2016 at 3:16 AM
Default Pet horse stuck in neighbor's fence
I just installed Pets today and everything is going well except my sim's pet horse is stuck in the next door neighbors fence. I think it followed a herd of wild horses in there as I saw about five wild horses and then my horse inside the fenced area, and now the wild horses are gone but my horse is still stuck. I tried having my sims lead it out, tried making it walk out, tried commanding it to do something on my sims home lot, but nothing will make it so my horse can get out. Any ideas on what is going on and how to fix it?

The moon so bright shows me the way
Deep in the graveyard beside her I lay
Knowing she'll keep me safe from all harms
Though six feet apart, I lay in her arms...
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Feb 2016 at 3:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
resetsim should work on horses.

Thank you!!!!!!!! It worked!

Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 22nd Feb 2016 at 5:13 PM
That's the example of the main source of my game lagging and crashing. Apparently, even when you turn off horses, they'll still keep generating, and getting stuck on certain lots, unable to move anywhere, often resulting in bad routing that destroys the game performance and even crashes your game.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#5 Old 22nd Feb 2016 at 5:55 PM
Wild horses and all the other stray animals can be turned off with NRaas Register under "Animal Control".

Most EA worlds and a lot of custom worlds and lots have become rather incompatible since Pets. It is almost mandatory now to only have lots in a world with no fences on the lot borders. You have to leave at least two tiles around any lot free. Fences and plants on lot borders should be avoided. Even Sims tend to get stuck now on lot borders if there is a fence.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Feb 2016 at 7:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mixa97sr
That's the example of the main source of my game lagging and crashing. Apparently, even when you turn off horses, they'll still keep generating, and getting stuck on certain lots, unable to move anywhere, often resulting in bad routing that destroys the game performance and even crashes your game.

I actually have been having a LOT of trouble lately with the game crashing I have been going through the list of things to do in the help section of this site but nothing seems to be working The game still crashes. Wonder if things getting stuck is what is causing it? I relaly don't want to get rid of my wild horses though