Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Mar 2016 at 5:22 PM
Default Bugs
hello
iam just loving the super nude mod, but i have a problem. All my insects and my bubbles in the hot tub are gone, and all of the fantastic animations are gone. The game is running great and its fine, but whiout the bugs.... just half of a game. If its not fixeble, maby make a insect tresure box or something to just at least get some insects. Alchemy is a blast!

i have no experiense of modding myself, iam a total beginner. But i hope there is somebody out there that wanna make it a try. Please help me, tahnks beforhand!
J
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 13th Mar 2016 at 5:32 PM
Woah? you have insects in your hot tub? Time for a clean up don't you think...

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Mar 2016 at 5:37 PM
Default bugs
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
Woah? you have insects in your hot tub? Time for a clean up don't you think...

Yeah, well the bugs are gone, i can se them on world map but wene i get in close the are just gone..
Mad Poster
#4 Old 14th Mar 2016 at 4:27 AM
Isn't the Super Nude Patch part of a collection of stolen, I mean borrowed without permission, mods from other developers that one then has to pay for?

More to the point, what does it do that freely available mods like NRaas Decensor and CMarNYC's (not sure if we can mention it here, but it's on MTS' adult site SexySims) don't do only without all the assorted bugs?
Mad Poster
#5 Old 14th Mar 2016 at 6:12 AM
Insects sometimes take a while to show, so zoom in to the place they are at, hit play, and wait for the bug to appear.
If that is't the problem, remove the hack and put in one that actually works.