Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Dec 2019 at 12:23 AM
Default Can my sim go on a vacation? REPLY ASAP
I want my sim to have a vacation with her friends. I don't know how though. I wanted my sim to have her vacay in Bridgeport (from Late Night) I was going to place down a hotel there and then my sim and her friends (about 2) would share a room. But in order to do all of this, I would have to move, right? She lives in Hidden Springs and I didn't want to sell her house since I worked so hard on it. Since I have the Late Night pack, I was thinking she could move to a different house (in Hidden Springs) and then buy the house she used to live in (LIKE BUYING RESIDENTIAL LOTS). Then she could move to Bridgeport and go to the hotel. After their little days out, she could move back to Hidden Springs and move back into her house and it would be over. (I HAVE THE APARTMENT MOD BY NRAAS IF YOU WERE WONDERING HOW I WAS GOING TO PUT THEM IN THE HOTEL)
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Dec 2019 at 1:05 AM
Default um does it look like a joke
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
is this a joke?

um no it's not a joke
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 2nd Dec 2019 at 1:24 AM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Dec 2019 at 1:29 AM
Default thank you
Quote: Originally posted by KatyFernlily
Um, start here - https://www.nraas.net/community/Traveler

thank you so much
i had that whole vacation thing in my mind for so long and it was so stressful to find help
Field Researcher
#6 Old 2nd Dec 2019 at 2:06 AM
I think you can do that with the nraas traveler mod even without world adventures.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 3rd Dec 2019 at 11:20 AM
OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH ok, thank you