Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Feb 2020 at 3:15 PM Last edited by KatyFernlily : 14th Feb 2020 at 5:41 PM.
Default One way door [solved,thankyou]
Hello!

I'm wondering if I can use the tomb objects (floor switch, I think, I have no experience with tombs) to make an exit only door on a community lot?
I have a nice Theatre lot and I'd like to make the door in the viewing area an exit only door. Plus I don't want sims entering through it. My main entrance is way on the other side of the lot. Would this be possible?

Thought I'd ask before trying, to save myself any headaches

Thanks for any tips or advice!
KFL
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 14th Feb 2020 at 4:54 PM
The current version of NRaas GoHere allows for the setting of one-way doors and gates in case that is of any help. The door or gate needs to be placed facing the correct way, with the little green arrows pointing in the direction of intended use, and then the setting is on Door or Lock Options where the others for restricted use and charges for entry are.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Feb 2020 at 5:37 PM
Thank you so much, igazor. You saved me so much time! I certainly didn't want to figure out "tomb mechanics"!

You are always so helpful