Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Dec 2020 at 10:24 PM Last edited by SimyourLife : 6th Dec 2020 at 3:38 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default (Resolved): Launcher crashes at Uploads
Launcher crashing only at Uploads tab, which has an exclamation point next to it. I did some moving around (such as DCCache) to test & it still crashes.
All that is showing in the Uploads is my Nraas save settings export (.sims3pack)
Patched to 1.67 with custom content & Nraas.

Any ideas? Thanks!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 6th Dec 2020 at 3:07 AM
Sorry, I must be a bit more confused than usual here. But what is an NRaas export sims3pack? The export function of Overwatch and the other mods that provide one produce package files that belong in the Library folder. Perhaps you meant something else? There really isn't much of anything NRaas related that concerns or would be friendly with the Launcher.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Dec 2020 at 3:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
Sorry, I must be a bit more confused than usual here. But what is an NRaas export sims3pack? The export function of Overwatch and the other mods that provide one produce package files that belong in the Library folder. Perhaps you meant something else? There really isn't much of anything NRaas related that concerns or would be friendly with the Launcher.

Thanks, igazor & I’m sorry I wasn’t more specific. When I made an export file for my Master Controller settings, I didn’t delete/move the saved settings (in the form of a .sims3pack file) from my Exports folder as I didn’t think it would be necessary. Since you brought it up, I decided to try to move the the file out of Exports & now the Launcher is no longer crashing. Thank you! It makes sense that it wouldn’t be recognized like a Lot/Family upload.