Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Aug 2021 at 12:33 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Two jobs at the same time.
I have a sim that is Journalist but loves nectar making, can i make her work as a journalist and self employed as a nectar maker?
Cheats mods, everything is welcome.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Aug 2021 at 3:18 PM
I don’t think it’s possible to have your sim employed in two different careers at the same time, even with cheats or mods. Although you can have her work in the journalist career and sell nectar on the side. Selling nectar won’t count toward a job promotion like if your sim was a self-employed nectar maker, but you’ll still earn money.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 16th Aug 2021 at 2:59 AM
I've not tried this mod but according to the info you can work overtime at your job and/or work a part time shift at a job that offers part time work, although nectar making is not one of them. Not sure if these jobs can be done simultaneously.
https://modthesims.info/d/437344/moar-interactions.html
Mad Poster
#4 Old 16th Aug 2021 at 3:52 AM
There's actually no way to arrange this (that we know of). It's one of those deals where there is one and only one field behind the scenes for each sim that holds their current career.

Moar Interactions allows sims to work a shift in a part time job other than their official career, but I don't believe it conveys any progression in that part time job.