Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#901 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 2:10 AM
Granted, but you become a tribute and die on the first day.

I wish that I could... meet my favorite fictional character!

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Advertisement
Banned
#902 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 2:13 AM
You do but he kills you.
I wish I could be a great singer.
Instructor
#903 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 2:14 AM
Granted, but you become mute.

I wish that I could....Marry my favorite actor..

"Why do you spend so much time with your friends? Espicelly when they're jerks to me. Oh! That's right! You don't know I love you." Bella A.K.A Simmer456
Top Secret Researcher
#904 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 2:34 AM
Granted, but you get a divorce.

I wish I could turn into a cartoon character.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Instructor
#905 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 3:04 AM
Granted, but you are abondonded and die.

I wish that santa was a pimp.

"Why do you spend so much time with your friends? Espicelly when they're jerks to me. Oh! That's right! You don't know I love you." Bella A.K.A Simmer456
Top Secret Researcher
#906 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 9:52 PM
Granted, but instead of Santa, it's the Easter Bunny.

I wish I had a last name that you could actually pronunce.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Instructor
#907 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 10:04 PM
Granted, but no one else but me can pronounce it

I wish that my phone was boss.

Top Secret Researcher
#908 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 10:09 PM
Granted. Your boss for your work is a phone. (Well, that's what it sounded like.)

I wish I was smart.

Banned
#909 Old 6th Apr 2012 at 2:32 AM
Granted, but people laugh at you for being so smart and don't even listen. (Not even the smartest people on earth!)
I wish that my friend wasn't so stuck-up.
Top Secret Researcher
#910 Old 6th Apr 2012 at 3:28 PM
Granted, but now YOU'RE stuck-up.

I wish I could fly.

Instructor
#911 Old 6th Apr 2012 at 6:29 PM
Granted, but you hit a mountin and die!

I wish I was a bunny

Top Secret Researcher
#912 Old 7th Apr 2012 at 4:46 PM
Granted, but you're the arch enemy of the Easter Bunny.

I wish I was a flying red-nosed raindeer.

Instructor
#913 Old 7th Apr 2012 at 7:20 PM
Granted, but....the red is blood?

I wish that PSP stood for Play Station Portable.

Top Secret Researcher
#914 Old 7th Apr 2012 at 7:47 PM
Granted, but then they change it to Play Station Potty (AKA a portable game that you flush down the toliet and then you explode and die)

I wish they wouldn't call it Play Station Potty.

Instructor
#915 Old 8th Apr 2012 at 1:08 AM
Granted, but they call it a Play Station Officeal

I wish I was 16

Banned
#916 Old 8th Apr 2012 at 2:08 AM
Granted but everyone acts like you're so much younger.
I wish I had more money.
Instructor
#917 Old 8th Apr 2012 at 2:55 AM
Granted, but...its in pennies..
I wish...that I could be my age forever (13)

Banned
#918 Old 8th Apr 2012 at 2:58 PM
Granted but you are also immortal and you watch everyone die around you.
I wish that I had a million dollars that was in 100 dollar bills, was fireproof and waterproof.
Instructor
#919 Old 8th Apr 2012 at 11:04 PM
Granted, but..someone eats it..

I wish...I had a twitter.

Banned
#920 Old 8th Apr 2012 at 11:52 PM
Granted but you forget your password and never remember it.
I wish that I didn't have to go to school but could get better jobs than people that went to school.
Top Secret Researcher
#921 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 3:33 AM
Granted, but all of the better jobs aren't available.

I wish I was twelve.

Banned
#922 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 4:24 AM
Granted, but you discover than being 12 is no greater than (and, assuming this is your age) being 11.

I wish I was as funny as Louis C.K.
Instructor
#923 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 5:53 AM
Granted, but no one finds you funny.

I wish my tripods weren't broke..

Top Secret Researcher
#924 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 8:52 PM
Granted. Instead of your tripods your iPods are broken.

I wish my iPad wasn't broken.

Banned
#925 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 10:46 PM
Granted but you get shocked and die.
I wish that I had a chance to recreate my life.

Page 37 of 40