Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#376 Old 22nd May 2013 at 1:33 PM

4 Years legacy family... I still love them Happy Anniversary...

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Advertisement
Scholar
#377 Old 27th May 2013 at 8:37 AM

The Throttlewoods attending the summer festival.

Dad and two oldest kids.

And the picture they took at the booth.
Test Subject
#378 Old 5th Jun 2013 at 6:18 AM
Seems like Colette doesn't like looking at the camera.

Test Subject
#379 Old 11th Jun 2013 at 12:16 AM
They Are Growing, In More Ways Than One!

New Home, New Chapter by keeks_, on Flickr
Test Subject
#380 Old 20th Jun 2013 at 2:15 PM

The Carleton's.

Gabe, Cassie, Olive, Tobias, Paisley, and Martin.

tumblr!

Call me Shelby.
Lab Assistant
#381 Old 21st Jun 2013 at 9:29 PM
The Cinder Family

Kinley and little sister Carly.

Mom Mariana and youngest son, Rowan.

Carly and Rowan playing together (:

Parents Garry and Mariana leaving the hospital with son Rowan, and the newest addition, Cole.
Field Researcher
#382 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 12:39 AM
Default Marguerite and Angus

Life isn't about the breaths we take, it's about the moments that take our breaths away...
Scholar
#383 Old 22nd Jul 2013 at 8:09 AM

New family photo for my facebook cover page.

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Test Subject
#384 Old 22nd Jul 2013 at 5:19 PM
Default The Sanders!
This vampire family is to die for!
Screenshots
Scholar
#385 Old 17th Aug 2013 at 4:02 AM

Daughter - Monique Casey
Mother - Joline Casey
Father - Jean-Francisco Casey

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Scholar
#386 Old 23rd Aug 2013 at 1:58 AM

Snow Day breakfast.

They don't all live in the same house, but they are related.

They just lined up so nicely.
Scholar
#387 Old 25th Aug 2013 at 10:02 AM
The Casey family
Finally I made my sim Monique to watch with their parents. :D

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Test Subject
#388 Old 26th Aug 2013 at 5:36 PM
Scholar
#389 Old 1st Sep 2013 at 1:23 PM

Moniques brother Joe.

My wonderful family.. This is going to my machinima! :D

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Scholar
#390 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 11:56 AM
I have The Sims 3 Into The Future Pack Look how many Loave Decedent family I have! :D

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Test Subject
#391 Old 31st Oct 2013 at 11:04 AM
The Delecroix family fast asleep:

Mom: Jolene
Oldest son (white tank): Jaren
Youngest son (blue tank): Justyn
Instructor
#392 Old 21st Nov 2013 at 3:01 PM

The Bartlett/MacMaster family truly are a modern day Full House! John and Dave Bartlett are a gay married couple, and they live in an absolutely gorgeous mountain lodge home owned by Dave's twin brother, male fitness model Damon MacMaster who is straight and a playboy/hopeless romantic to the extreme. Prior to John and Dave coming out of the closet, each of them were married to women and the both of them fathered one daughter each. Nicolette is John's daughter and she just turned nine years old! Michaela is Dave's daughter who is currently three, but is going to turn four real soon! To complete the ensemble, the family hired Constance "Connie" Auditore. A loud, obnoxious, and hilarious Italian-American nanny to look after the girls and be a "mother figure" to them.
Field Researcher
#393 Old 6th Jan 2014 at 8:29 PM
Rusty Smalls listens to the sound of his unborn child with new wife Lola, while Prototype-009 looks on.

Rusty lifts his newborn son Kristoff up into the air.

But when Rusty's out building plumbots and Lola's not around, Prototype-009 really comes in handy.
Instructor
#394 Old 9th Jan 2014 at 2:25 AM
Nancy Tillman reading with her daughter Cassie.....
Screenshots

You only live once make the most of it..:)
Test Subject
#395 Old 3rd Apr 2014 at 3:13 PM
Heller Family
Adults are Serena and Anthony and the toddler is little Fleur.

Wesscott Family
Adults are Gisselle and Sven and the child is little Lauren.
Field Researcher
#396 Old 17th Jun 2014 at 10:54 PM
I haven't posted here in a long time, but I just started playing my old legacy family again and I just love them so much that I had to share!

The Sterling Family

The parents over by the window are Primrose (gen 2 heir) and Deric. On the left is oldest daughter Vendela with her boyfriend Pascal and their daughter Jocelyn. And then we have the rest of the children: Caleb, Arya, Suzette, Brock, Tato, Nicholas and finally, up in the air, Silas. Phew! The dogs are Pookee and Matisse.

Origin username: Vattenliljan
Theorist
#397 Old 23rd Jun 2014 at 9:29 PM
Martinez Family from my Sunset Valley makeover entry.

Jose Martinez, Juan Martinez, Selena Martinez, and Maria Martinez
Neat fact: They were all generated by CAS.
Instructor
#398 Old 25th Jun 2014 at 4:47 PM
This is my all time favourite family. I stop playing and even deleted the save becouse the mother had that stupid never age lifetime reward. Thank goodness I had backup and had saved all of them.

From left to right:
Kasius Asten, Silvia and Margaret Asten, they are in-game born twins as kids they don't really look a like, but as they grow into teens you can see their resemblance, Leo Asten and Tara Asten.
Minor note: Any idea how long it took to get them stay like this? TOO LONG! And even then the father decides to give that creepy look and the other girl refuses to look at the camera.
Scholar
#399 Old 16th Aug 2014 at 1:56 PM
Here's some early pictures of the Hamiltons. Parents are CAS sims but all the kids were born in game. Very close together too! Every time a baby aged up the parents immediately started rolling wants for another baby. Which was perfectly fine until the third pregnancy resulted in triplets! After that I put my foot down!

Simpler times. Naomi on the laptop and Julia teaching Alexis to walk. I think Alice was probably a baby when this was taken.

Mamas putting their two little girls to bed. Alice is now a toddler too! And already making some great faces. She's a teen now and still at it!

Naomi with the triplets. She wanted a boy this time. Instead she got three more girls Thankfully, Alexis aged up while the triplets were still babies so I only had four toddlers at once instead of five!

All five Hamilton girls as kids. From left to right; Hayley, Gemma, Maddie, Alexis, and Alice.

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun
Lab Assistant
#400 Old 20th Aug 2014 at 3:19 AM
Default This is the maddness family - Perfect genetic's challenge
L to R. Back row: Founder Angel & Lame just lame Basketball t-t , First Born Bailey, Husband of founder Thorn & Youngest Baseball (Basketball & Baseball are twins) Front row: Family Heir Beyonce, Only Boy Child Bart, And First Born Of The Triplets Binyanica
Screenshots
Page 16 of 20