Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#226 Old 10th Oct 2013 at 7:24 AM
...I actually really like some of the clothes, not got every day outfits but nice when I'm doing a halloween theme photo shoot. BUT I ADORE THE PHONE BOOTH SHOWER! and that "sexy" outfit for my male sims lmao.

Sims for for life! My opinion doesn't really matter but I like to share it anyways. :)
simblr
Advertisement
Alchemist
#227 Old 10th Oct 2013 at 7:38 AM
That rocky horror outfit for males <3
Lab Assistant
#228 Old 25th Nov 2013 at 2:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Elledee
I just bought it on disc a week ago and I'm in Spain. I live in a place that's behind the times so I was surprised when I saw it on the shelves. I probably would have gotten it cheaper if I waited to download it from Amazon or something but I prefer to have the actual discs if possible.

I had to purchase it on Amazon. Today I ordered the retail disc together with another thing at the U.S. Amazon online shop. It's really annoying that the EA distribution network failed to stock/import the Movie Stuff SP, when everything else (including all other SPs) has always been on the shelves at most two weeks after the U.S. launch dates. I actually bought Into the Future some weeks ago!
Page 10 of 10